Out of State Doctors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintz

Reaction score
I live in Texas and havd had a broken neck years ago. I am 46 years old and suffer great pain. I just moved here about a year ago anf have been on and off Hydrocodone for 7 years for my pain. I went cold turkey 2 months ago and just quit the Hydros.

My question is,,,,I know MJ helps with my pain, but like I said i am new in Texas so I have no friends yet. Can I go to a doctor in a MJ state and get a prescription from them if I live in another state (TEXAS)

Thanks

I don't believe you can do that legally with any prescription, Mintz.
Your best bet would be to find a sympathetic doctor in TX who will help you with the pain until you can get a plant or 2 going, a closet grow can give you all the MJ you need to ease the pain when you need it.

it doesnt work that way.... norml will have all your state laws on this matter..

being A card holder myself I would also suggest a 20-30 $ (30 minutes) talk with a pro active lawyer :)

of the 3 western states that are MMJ friendly our cards are only good for the state we reside in and can even change from county to county with in a state

get some seed's germed and grow your own

peace

Latest posts

Back