Outdoor '09-In the Pit...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Mistisrising :)

Are you only going to harvest the AMS's and leave the others to go further?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Are you only going to harvest the AMS's and leave the others to go further

Well, I'll take whatever is ready. That one AMS is toast, I could've taken it last week, but I wanted to wait till a few more were done. I'll take whatever is ready. It looks like a couple of the small ones will be done, too. I pulled one little one, but only because of rot.

Benny, Those plants are covered in morning dew. If you saw some white, it's from slugs and snails. Their trails turn white when dried.

Started the harvest today. Took down the second AMS, the trich's were only slightly amber, but it was looking pretty mature. I took the main head on the first one, some mold had started, so rather than lose more, I just cut it off with almost no amber. I took two of the stunted one's down, too. I'll post dry pics of those, at least some of the nice buds. But I took ones of the ams. The first one is the top of the one that looked close to death. The second one is the main top of the other, you can see, sorta, the difference in the color.

AMS2final.jpeg

AMS1main.jpeg

wow mist...those are some NICE looking buds! :D see you havent posted in a couple weeks...have you harvested them yet? love to hear a smoke report....mojo for them if their still goin! if not happy blazing! :hubba:

It's been raining for like five days until yesterday, so I want to wait a few days till I go back. When I've harvested right after rain before, it made drying take three or four extra days. Hopefully I can get to them before our recent rains start the rot.

5 days of rain, along with cooler temps caused quite a few of my friends to have bud rot this year...

better get 'em out soom MIR...

nice grow...

Thanks for looking in... I'll be cutting down all I can tomorrow morning. Hopefully, five stunted ones, half an ams, and two kaya. I also have to check on another one that is either a power skunk or a thai skunk. If it's a power skunk, it should be done, but if it's a thai it should need a while more. I also still have a kali mist I haven't seen in about a month now, maybe I'll sneak a pic of it.

I went out today to harvest a little. I wanted to go last weekend but it started raining and didn't stop until a couple days ago. After a quick dry out, down they came. I took three stunted ones, the two kaya's, and the bottom of the other ams. I did lose another to thieves, they got a thai x super skunk. Probably a month early.

Anyway, there's a pic of the one kaya, and a pic of the two stunted ones in the same cage, then a close up of a bud from the same two.

Photo0098.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

love those pictures nice cola~

thats an awesome looking cola dude! sucks the thievin snakes got your thai...they should be boiled in hash oil and feathered in shade leaves! :D

sundancer245 said:
they should be boiled in hash oil and feathered in shade leaves! :D

Well, I was thinking chained bear traps and car batteries, but whatever.

Thanks for looking. I still have two or three more that I think are thai's, but one of them has to be a power skunk. Plus a kali mist, and the weather looks good till at least the sixth of november, so I should see some weight out of them.

Went to check on my last few today. I have what I think is three thai x super skunks. Here's a few pics of the biggest and the smallest. The big one is laying over because of the branches, I was happy that there wasn't much rot because it's been raining a lot. Got a couple of close ups, the small one has just one really cool looking purple bud on it.

I have a small chance of frost next tuesday, but all looks good till next saturday, nov 7th. I hope the next ten days brings me some real weight, because the rest of my year fell short.

lrgone.jpeg

Lrgbud.jpeg

lrgbud2.jpeg

lrgclose.jpeg

smallone.jpeg

Smallbud.jpeg

smallbud2.jpeg

sending K+ to ya MIR for a very healthy , fat harvest. if ya can get 10 more days, you'll be looking good friend. cheers...

IRISH said:
sending K+ to ya MIR for a very healthy , fat harvest. if ya can get 10 more days, you'll be looking good friend. cheers...

I don't know what the first part of that means, but yes, if I get ten more days I'll actually see some weight this year. C'mon weather, I'm just trying to make it to next fall without buying any crappy or overpriced weed.

Latest posts

Back