Outdoor Auto's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
These are couple pictures of my auto ak-47 growing outdoors.
Thyey where giving 24/7 light till sex showed then i tossed them outside:)
There going on there 4th week of flowering i know they dont look as good as most of the other members here and probly would of been better if i kep them inside for the entire grow but wanted to see what u can expect with them outside.They have only had worm castings and 0-12-0 bonemeal the entire grow so probly could of done other things to increase the yield but wanted to see how they would do with just the bare essentials tho the pictures dont show it cause of my crappy camera there covered in trichs, looks like somone poured sugar on them;)

005.jpg

002.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

nice, im growing tundra right now from dutch passion and am going to do the same thing im going to give them about 1 more week indoors then im gonna throw them outside to have them finish flowering, we could compare our finished products

thanks ganja

i also did a test with 4 other ak-47 auto's instead of starting them out under 24/7 lighting till sex showed i put them outside from seed and as u can see in this picture its like 4-5 inches tall lol and the others up above are around 22-26 inches tall.I went ahead pulled 3 of the 4 cause they where so scrawny looking i kept one that i have now put back inside under 24/7 lighting to see what it will do wish my cam didnt suck cause this little guy is covered in trichs:hubba:

008.jpg

How long did it take them to show sex indoors? I got 3 auto-ak plants that have been outdoors their whole life. They are about 5 weeks old and my biggest one (a male) is about 10 inches tall. My others are a little smaller, one is about 6-8 inches and the other is about 4-6 inches. I just built a gro-box that they can get about 6 inches tall in so hopefully that helps them a lot.

3 weeks for me to show sex and by then they where about 6-8in tall once they started flowering the growth spurt kicked in.Also the tallest of my plants didnt show sex for like 4 weeks was odd but then it finally kicked the pistils out but its like 4-5 inches taller then the rest of my girls its the one int he 3 picture at the top of the page:)
I have them in 5 liters pots the tall skinny square ones.

Well here is a update on my girls finally got a buddy to bring his camera over:)
getting close to being done i belive just got a scope today, i belive i am going to give her another week and see how the trich's look:)

last picture is of my afghan kush thats also outside and still flowering wiht no signs of reveg yet:confused:

PIC_0337.JPG

PIC_0340.JPG

PIC_0348.JPG

PIC_0335.JPG

PIC_0345.JPG

That looks great! I just ordered some autos and will be growing them outside from seed. I have about 13 hours of sun light outside right now, hopefully that makes them big enough before they bud.

Hello FLA :)

Wow, they are really growing great!

It looks like you have always had a green thumb and only needed a little push ;)

Well done :aok:

:peace:

how long is the seedling stage for auto hindu kush

no clue bro these where my first go at auto's and there ak-47's and they showed sex at around 21 days and have been flowering ever since;)
there at 65 days old now and i belive thye have week or two left for there done.I will be ordering the ak-47xhindu kush for my next go with Auto's;)
And i took a sample bud one of the lower branches last nite and quick dried it all i can tell u is after smoking that i cant wait for the final product:hubba:

gump0022 said:
how long is the seedling stage for auto hindu kush

Auto is Auto, they all follow the same regime of males usually show sex at 10-15 days and fems like to take it slower and show their sex at 15-20 days.

Once sex is seen, your in flower!

Im growing some now, if you want to see what a 3 week old Hindu Kush looks like, I will go and take a picture.

As advertised, they grow a lot smaller than other Auto's and are couchlock 95%.

Hard hitting face slapping 'Super Size Zombie Me'

:peace:

well i have trimmed one while still in the pot but i swear i am doing it wrong can anyone tell me if messed it up.growing is the easy part now i am at the stage where i rely on you guys for help;) i plan on letting her sit in the dark for 48 hours then cutting her and then starting the drying process is this ok to do or should i cut it and hang it now?But trimming her like this have i effected her in anyway?I read that letting it sit in full darkness before cutting and hanging helps is this true?Since i have trimmed her will this hurt the trichs and make them start to degrade or what sorry for all the questions a newb when it comes to this part of the process, when i do cut her i will have her hung in complete darkness and temps will be around 72f humiduty in the 40% range is this ok for drying?

here is few pictures of her since the butchering:)

002.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

Latest posts

Back