outdoor budding ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those few that werent budding I killed today. They turned out to be boys. For sure the three I offed and almost positive that there is one more. Then there where 7.

Nope, no buds here yet, I've heard and read by late august should be getting some buds for sure, can't wait :)

Well I have flowers now....Indi lookin good and the Sativa is def aways behind. The Indi is over 8' now....surprising that the sat is only 7' and 4' around...??
The heat here has kept them growing, glad to see flower forming though !

here in southern MN ive got preflowers but no budding yet...ive put clones out as late as aug 24th (whitewidows) and they were ready in time so it should be ok

I have some Afgoo matureing almost finished, they flowered way early due to dark cloudy weather I think. The Pot of Gold is in early flower, bout three weeks. The rest of the garden has just gone into flower cept two die hard's still in vedge.

this is my 1st grow,im in so-cal,planted in mid-may and have been flowering for 3 weeks,she's a beauty:hubba:....ive heard flowering times are all screwed up this year

Ive got a northern lights x skunk starting to bud, but I have 2 huge trainwrecks 10ft and 7ft going and 2 Alaskan Ice growing just as big! They haven't started flowering yet! I'm a little worried that they will not be done in time, live and learn......I'm at 43 lat NY. I didn't do my research and i think I'm growing 4 huge Sativas now, with no time left till frost.:confused: I'm just sick thinking of loosing these, I've been living with them for 6 months now. On a better note, I'll be chopping a thai super skunk and an Alaskan ice, that I've been growing and taking inside and out.....these two are beauts!:hubba:

Buds in Ohio!!! Started with 12 had 4 males. Lil nuggers starting all over. im so glad i topped these girls. Got one with 6 tops! Beautiful!

my 2 hashplants started to show over the weekend, and the afgani's i breed are notoriously late bloomers for indicas. they'll start in a week or so.

Michigan reporting...my KULT began budding 4-5 days ago outside. i moved them inside just today. i also took clones from them today.:) .

i've still got stuff at the home plot, thats been out 4 months now, and has'nt even showed sex.:confused: . may have to bring the whole mess inside to finish it out. no problem. been working on the grow room lately, little, by little.;) ...

Ive got pre flowers .....hope have time:confused: My northern lights x skunk is budding away! upstate ny

I've got buds galore on my NL. Most of them are small but theres still plenty of time to finnish. I'm in Mn. and we don't really have a lenghty grow season, but it can be extended a bit with a greenhouse.

Everything is budding including the Mazar X Afghan and the Durban Poison finally:yay:

I have buds now on the Flo and Blueberry. I am wondering if they will finish. I have talked to Zipflip about "cleaving" and am thinking of doing this to these monsters to make them hurry up and finish by the end of October....if they want to or not. I understand Yeild may be affected, but then some is better than none.
No cleaving has been done yet, I will wait untill the last month or so....end of September, see how fast they try to finish on their own, first.

"cleaving"
please enlighten me, i know the word, but not what you mean by it.

pcduck said:
Everything is budding including the Mazar X Afghan and the Durban Poison finally:yay:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

all four afganis are girls

Thanks for the reports everyone !
Cleaving: to split the stalk just above gound level to induce more trich's. ??

Personally, i'm going to have to try this on my indica....

give em more shade they will bud quicker but wont grow as much.

heres mine if it lets me post. there is some buds going in there but they are hard to see still.

pp 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back