Outdoor LST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P. BLAZUH

Reaction score
I thought I would share some pics of my purple bag seed grow. My intentions is to keep her as my mother and wanted to keep her short and bushy dont really want a 4ft tall mother. I read some good tips on how to LST so I gave it a try. here are two pics, the first one I took on june 2 the second was taken 18 days later. :eek: its seems to be growing right before my eyes.

Paul's 021.JPG

p2 015.JPG

Yummy, so are you growing it outdoors? How will you keep it as a mother?

Hey friend.that looks Great..I have done some LST on my clone I have put outside..thaught about keeping her as a mother..I have her in a container and can move her around still...not sure if I will take her back inside at summers end...may just let Mother Nature herself take hold:hubba: ..wanted to show a few pics of mine and how she looks..are you going to do any Super Croping? Good luck and KEEP M GREEN:D

What are you useing to tie her down? looks like wire that may harm the tender branch..it needs to grow...I use pipe cleaner..just my .2

Timmyjg6 said:
Yummy, so are you growing it outdoors? How will you keep it as a mother?
well right now she is getting 14 hrs & 47 min of sun light so when I see that the days are getting shorter I will put out a solar light kit to keep em vegin :hubba: here is a picture of the solar light kit I will be using these lights use a single L.E.D and get pretty bright Im sure they will do the trick

plant light 2.jpg

4u2smoke said:
are we being funny?.....
:stoned: No I wasnt tryin 2 be funny I just figured that if put the lights around her just to get some light to her after the sun went down to try and extend the hours of light she would get so that she would stay in veg.thats all :confused2: im not sure if it will work, but I want to keep her outside as long as possible with out her flowering

What light spectrum?...I heard of people useing flash lights when the power went out for days..I supose...you going to try it?...I will subscribe to it...Why not bring her in?..she looks 2be in a container..Ill check back..KEEP M GREEN

I too have a Lady outside for the summer and will clone her ( hopefully) before she flowers..not sure when that is here..But if the temps start to go down in sept..then she will be moved back inside..I cant take the HEAT...winter is my playtime:hubba:

i dont know about usin them lights..you might stress out your mother and turn her into a he/she...just my $.02

I thank u both, I will take ur guys advice and not use the lights I will just rape her good before she shows flowers.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back