"Outdoor plant of the year"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from the hill. Looking good so far...getting closer. I figure I have a couple more weeks on the Raz, as it is an Indica, and a good 4 for the rest of the Sativa's, but they are getting fat.

I took some new pics, as of today.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

good lord!

I forget how plump outdoor grows can get...

always nice watching you work

Hell yeah..Norcal......your killing it my friend....whats up with the dude just stareing at the plant:rofl:

Norcal...:holysheep:

You are rockin it brotha!

4u2sm0ke said:
Hell yeah..Norcal......your killing it my friend....whats up with the dude just stareing at the plant:rofl:

Haha...thats me....gives you an idea how small the plants are.

This thread makes me so wish I could grow outdoors. And such a nice job by everyone.

just finished stripping a few Plants down....clipping some lower buds for Bubble hash...going to try and save everything I can:D...

:bolt:Backyard

:ciao: gourmet....thanks for the kind words...we have many great growers..and Im sure more will be chiming in ...take care and be safe

heres some fresh pics from the garden, just some random shots. not bad for not getting them in till mid july :)

PIC_0459.JPG

PIC_0460.JPG

PIC_0461.JPG

PIC_0454.JPG

PIC_0456.JPG

PIC_0457.JPG

PIC_0458.JPG

PIC_0462.JPG

Backyards across America are on 24/7 lockdown for the next 5 weeks!

NICE Killy! Those are homemade pots ya?
Beautiful grow man!

Hurry up Ziggy, I need trimmers!

sorry to hear you got so much pressure on you from the man Hal, but sounds all good :). youre garden looks great. are they all the same strain?
ya lol homemade bottomless pots for raised beds.

theres too much grows around here for them to check on everyone up here. and with so many people in my parts doin big numbers (triple digits) im not too worried.
keep things safe, setup yer tents, bring out the trailers, set the beartraps (jk jk very illegal lol)..prayin' everyone have a safe, healthy season :farm:

:watchplant: :48: :bongin: :watchplant:

All good Killu. The Sheriff was actually pretty cool, because, as you said, there are ALOT of bigger grows then mine all over, and most of them have no permits at all. I like walking the line, but I allways have one foot solidly planted on the "legal" side.

I just had to dig this up. Try'n to repeat that grow this year.

Latest posts

Back