"Outdoor plant of the year"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with drft on the auto trimmers...and I also think meds should get cloudy befor Harvest..anything less is a waste...sorry ya friends spouse is against....this is pucker time season..and many parinoids cutt and run:rofl: see if ya can get him to wait a few weeks....I would sleep on the couch for a finished grow...just my thaughts

:48:

I would sleep in the back yard, I would sleep in the dirt, I would stay awake all night and sleep during the day........just saying. Season is short enough around here, and if it was any shorter, I wouldn't even them get cloudy.

Looks like a lot of trimming, and fighting bud rot for us this next month.

Excited? you betcha!

Flower 4u, color for your new page:D .

Flower from Patrick's Point .jpg

benny's pink mama. started flowering two weeks ago...to be continued...:)

087.JPG

I just had the Sherrifs go thru my Outdoor garden.
All went well.
They came and checked out the garden, Verified the script, actually called the Doctor to verify that we had a plant limit exemption, which we do. We have a 70 plant script and running 62 plants, so all was well.
They gave us props on having the garden out of view and secured properly. We are behind a 10 ft fence that is locked at all times and security cameras all over the place.
The only issue they told us was come trim time, we have to make sure that everyone has thier Script and there are no firearms on the property. DUH!

I Love Cali!

The neighbor (Yes, most everyone is doin' it up north!) got spanked by the Sheriffs. His garden is in plain veiw from the road. They gave him a 72 hour notice to have a fence built around the garden to secure it, or they will be back to eradicate it. Looks like dude needs to build a fence.

Very nice Irish...cant wait to see her finished up and in the :bong1:

Norzcal...So glad to hear that..when its done right All is good...Im within plant count as well..Im more worried on wieght limits over exceeding here...I need some more paitients...how about some pics of your back yard when ya get a chance...

take care and be safe:48:

Heres My GArbage can Gooey :icon_smile:

more tieing today

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

022.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

030.JPG

Ive come to realize that some of these growers here are out of my league! 4U, those are the prettiest dam outdoor girls ive seen! Not an imperfection on one, while mine are hungry and dropping fan leaves.

I will eventually be at your caliber. I have no such luck keeping my plants that green all the way to harvest. They are healthy and fat, but not like yours.

I see why you belong to the dirty dozen...:cool2:

Yes 4U, I feel lucky! I have not heard of any law enforcement questioning the weight, just the plant count, I personally trip on it. My stress won't start until we start choppin'.

GREAT looking plants man. Looks like a lot of tyin' down, or up as the case is.I like the pvc frame.

I will take some new pics this weekend.

Front and center is my original Satori post. They're all getting so big they kind of just blend together out there. This was a couple days ago and they've gotten even bigger.

4U, stellar as always!

Hal, cant wait to see an update of your OD girls!!!

52.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
I agree with drft on the auto trimmers...and I also think meds should get cloudy befor Harvest..anything less is a waste...sorry ya friends spouse is against....this is pucker time season..and many parinoids cutt and run:rofl: see if ya can get him to wait a few weeks....I would sleep on the couch for a finished grow...just my thaughts

Sorry about the delay, HTG has a spin trimmer for $200. Watched a YouTube video and 25 spins later, out came 2 oz. Of perfectly manicured buds. Looked easy, fast and beautiful. Has clear top, China knockoff. We have-to try, I think. Funny, his trics. are still clear. All other indicators say ready. Weathers good all next week. Oh, he chopped one for the team, a shitty, fed way too much, burnt bad girl. His wife thinks they're all gone. He's got 2 incredible plants left.
Pucker time... I like that
Thanks for input

Took a few more pics over the weekend. All is going well. Looks like the indica's will be done right about the first week of october. They are all starting to flower out hard.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Looking mighty fine as usual NCH! I bet you're getting some incredible smells when ya walk thru that forest.

New meaning to "Sea of Green", maybe Ocean of Bud?

Excellent work Hal.

I want to fall a sleep in that yard...and Not wake up:D

you gonna be a busy fella next month:clap:

The smell of the garden is awesome! It's funny, I freaked a little, as I am so used to controlling that smell, so letting it just rock out is a bit of an adjustment for me.
I am linin' up the "crew" for the october harvest, as I will need quite a few folks to help bring down the garden. It is going to cost a pretty penny to bring this down. Paying for food and the trimming is going to add up BIG.

yeah NorCAl...But the rewards are going to be HUGE!!!:lama:

I can only imagine! You're gunna need to feed a small army lol.

Side note: I heard that the FFA is allowing travel between med states with ganja now; any truth to this?

thats news too me....I was told you must have a script for the state you want to go too...seems like we should be able too...But I dont think so right now

I have talked to the state offices of Nevada, and it is a definite NO NO to cross that state line with MJ. They have medical MJ there, but not for the folks that come across from California.

Latest posts

Back