overflow question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the info LF hey mokey why you say you dont know if you should post?

Diggydadomb, I said that because we all want to learn but I don't want to be singled out as the new person on the site that is spitting out information and doesn't know a darn thing. I'd hate to have people always coming in behind me to try to straigten out my inaccurate posting. I enjoy it here and want to stay and be happy.

Mokey1 said:
Diggydadomb, I said that because we all want to learn but I don't want to be singled out as the new person on the site that is spitting out information and doesn't know a darn thing. I'd hate to have people always coming in behind me to try to straigten out my inaccurate posting. I enjoy it here and want to stay and be happy.

Hey Mokey1- it's all good!

Thank you for your input. We're all here to learn from each other's experience.

I've never vegged an indoor plant for 3 months- sounds like you're going to have a couple monsters on your hands!

I think that topping and training can add to the yield, only insofar as getting more even light distribution to your plants resulting in more photosynthesis and therefore more growth. But, like LF said, once you've got everything dialed in, the plant can only produce what it is genetically capable of producing.

We've only got our opinions and experiences to offer here. I hope you continue to share yours. :cool:

diggydabomb said:
well its been 11 days since last post and i thought i would share what they look like....keep in mind this is my first grow and i am very satisfied with my results thus far IMO i think everything is going smooth....my white widow just went into flowering yesterday... i will show some pics of it when it begins to bud i also have Barneys LSD and utopia haze with DNA sharksbreath, lemon skunk, la woman . and rocklock that just arrived i will be sprouting these once i get more supplies. i am also going to get another 8 bulb 4 foot HO T5 setup with all blue bulbs and start my clones under it and new seeds. and put all red in my other and alternate 12 flowering plants splitting them up 6 and 6 with 6 under the light and 6 in another room completely dark flowering which turns one light into two :) these pics are of the good bagseed im growing and are now in their 3rd week of flowering about to go into their 4th 3 days from now they have tripled in size since my last post hope everyone agrees that they look good
well, whatever you/re doing looks like it's working just fine....i grew my very first grow in mg 3 month and had had great results as well....you may wanna add some bone meal to asist bud production..other than that i'd say you've done a great job in MG soil;)

Mokey1 said:

Hehe i know how you feel mokey, what i try and do is just run a search through the forums when im trying to answer somthing and post a link on to the topic. that way if im giving wrong info then i know were i got it from and can be cleared up. and if you ever do give wrong advise then someone will correct you and then more people learn hehe.

No harm in trying if it makes sence. checking the forum helps word it easier as well lol.

diggydabomb how long did you leave em to veg?

Mokey please never feel like you have to hide your opinion!!! All posts that contribute to the forum are welcome and wanted. Your oppinion included! And Like BB said, topping can give you an increase, along with longer veg times, bigger pots for more root mass etc...so you were not wrong either. I was only stateing that a plant can only yeild what it is geneticly capable of. Like I said, your oppinion is as important as mine or anyone else's for that matter.

My current grow I tried my hand at some LST, and it is really bugging me now because I'm 2-3 weeks out from harvest, and instead of haveing 6 huge cola's in there, like I'm used to seeing, I have bunches of smaller ones. It's kind of worrying me that I shouldn't have done this, but I keep telling myself it probably will be close to the same weight as if I had not LST'd them...we'll see shortly.

Hey, Mokey, you gotta practice helping others somewhere--why not here in this safe environment? Like everyone else says: opinions welcome, even if they're inacurate. I've been at this over a year now and I can still give out some really bad advice. Maybe I should put a disclaimer in my signature.

PUFF MONKEY said:
well, whatever you/re doing looks like it's working just fine....i grew my very first grow in mg 3 month and had had great results as well....you may wanna add some bone meal to asist bud production..other than that i'd say you've done a great job in MG soil;)

if you had good results with the bone meal i think im gonna go and pick me up some.... i have just started using miracle grow outdoor plant food the past 3 or 4 waterings and the yellowing of the leaves has stopped. i think they have sucked up all the nutes in the soil....(if not all, pretty close to all) ever since i started with the plant food they have been doing awesome, i also only had these 2 in 3 gallon pots and i vegged them a little under 2 months so being root bound could be a possibility as well, although i think they will be able to finish out with some TLC. I am not making this mistake again my white widows are in 6 gallon containers and more bushier and not stretching at all it seems starting them in a bigger containers boosted thier growth they are a month and 1 day old and way bigger then the ones i did in 3 gallon pots at that stage i also like the bigger pots it seems they need watered less. Mokey...your good always good to hear everyones opinion, i am a noob as well and appreciate your input as well as the "seasoned growers" vegging a plant for 3 months sounds like a great idea if you have the time your gonna have some beasts on your hands, my first bit i vegged for 2 months and this go i only vegged for 1 month

all four of my clones from the white widows and the 3 i took from the bigger bagseed have rooted also so look out for pics of them and thier mothers soon as well as the new strains i have purchased....plan on going out later today to get more supplies for my new baby girls

correct me if im wrong but isnt bone meal for shrubs? and for roots? not bud production?

Bone meal is full of (N) and (P) it also has a little lime content so it can aid in reducing soil acidity.

Don't worry guys and girls. I'm not upset. I'll be around, as I love people that enjoy the same things I do.

Yeah Mokey,I believe in using dry cycles, then I drench it.
Every couple days.
With the exception of a clone I got that's having a little trouble-I am kind of doing it light.
I think it'll pull through from the way it looked earlier.
Keep it Green!
:aok:
Gb

Latest posts

Back