Overseas mail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alistair

Reaction score
Hello everyone. A few weeks ago I placed an order with The Attitude and today I received my seeds. However, it was the first time that I ever tried to track a package. That was a mistake, because all it did was make me worry about whether the package would arrive or not. The reason being, once a package has been delivered to the overseas post office it can no longer be tracked. If you try to track an overseas shipment you will be informed that it is still at the origin of post, even if it is no longer there. In fact, I received the package today and the Royal Mail tracking states that the package is still there and being prepared for shipment to the USA. So, this is just advice not to rely upon overseas tracking, because it isn't possible to track. I thought that I'd share this so those who order won't waste their time trying to figure out where their seeds are and start fretting for nothing.

Hi Alistair.

I have an the opposite experience. When i order seeds or track a package being sent to me if i get it sent from the UK to here i track it on royal mail until it is shipped and then i track it on my countries on line mail tracker.

If you go on your post office website there should also be a tracker for tracking international post being sent to you.

Dont waste your time trying to track anything with the USPS...I know of so many people who use UPS just because the USPS tracking sucks ballz.

Alistair said:
Hello everyone. A few weeks ago I placed an order with The Attitude and today I received my seeds. However, it was the first time that I ever tried to track a package. That was a mistake, because all it did was make me worry about whether the package would arrive or not. The reason being, once a package has been delivered to the overseas post office it can no longer be tracked. If you try to track an overseas shipment you will be informed that it is still at the origin of post, even if it is no longer there. In fact, I received the package today and the Royal Mail tracking states that the package is still there and being prepared for shipment to the USA. So, this is just advice not to rely upon overseas tracking, because it isn't possible to track. I thought that I'd share this so those who order won't waste their time trying to figure out where their seeds are and start fretting for nothing.

Been there, done that, LOL

i was like "how could it just sit there for 2 weeks?"

the next day they were in my mailbox.

Jerico, I tried various ways of tracking it, all to no avail. Oh well, I got the seeds.

Yeah, the USPS tracking seems to be worthless.

Orangesunshine, we aren't supposed to discuss shipping methods. Sorry. You can go to the various seed banks, and sometimes they tell you how they ship them.

****, ive never had a problem with usps tracking...everytime it gets to the bigger city it always pops right up ..then i know it will be here soon. it even shows when it hits my smaller city before being sent to safe addy. guess my side of the usps is on their a game!

(this is priority mail btw)

cant knock usps, its cheap and quick for me everytime.

This is my first time ordering from the tude or any other seed bank for that matter.I Got an e-mail confirmation saying it was dispatched on 2/22. When I tracked it USPS it said....

"Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

The shipping status has not changed in about a week.
...I must say that red flags went up in my head lol! I would have thought it would have said package or something and would have been updated to its locations. So I have been looking for hours trying to find answers and here it is lol! So is this what you were referring to Alister right?

I have gotten my beans and it still has said it was in customs....usps sucks at updating their tracking...

Daydream, yes it will say that, but don't let that worry you.

Latest posts

Back