Overwatering or Nut Burn ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
Is my problem #6
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1956

Or over watering? Or is it to hard to tell from this picture. Most of the tips are brownish red.

333.jpg

Any body? It's prolly nothing to worry about, but would like to know if anyone knows.

looks like slight nute burn...nothin to worry about if it dont get worse. they look good imo

if it's just the tips of the leaves that have burned, then it's just nute burn... just back off on them

you may want to flush also then start the nutes out at a lower dose.

what if just the tips are burnt on some leaves, and you haven't given any nutes... then what?

it might be the soil there in or if under lights they might be to close
just my thoughts:48:

it has to be the soil... cuz i am growing outdoors and one of the plants looks weird anyways, and the first node leaves are burning up at the edges... I am just going to leave it unless I see some more burning, then I will just have to transplant or something.

Heat maybe? Or possibly the beginning of Phosphurous def?

its not really that hot... its quite sunny tho... anyways i think its the phosphorous deficiency. I have to get some nutes for my babies... they are almost at 3 weeks, so i guess they probably need some nutes now.

If I back off my nute's , then when should I start them back up ? This is an outdoor plant btw.

Latest posts

Back