OZ's First Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jealous. Wish I could grow like that outside.😭
A lot of people look down at outdoor weed, but I've always preferred it to indoor grown pot. Maybe just because it's what I grew, there's always a certain pride in getting people off on something you produced.

Now, I'll have three strains with indoor and outdoor buds off of them. I'm looking forward to doing an honest comparison of them.

A lot of people look down at outdoor weed, but I've always preferred it to indoor grown pot. Maybe just because it's what I grew, there's always a certain pride in getting people off on something you produced.

Now, I'll have three strains with indoor and outdoor buds off of them. I'm looking forward to doing an honest comparison of them.

Now, I'll have three strains with indoor and outdoor buds off of them. I'm looking forward to doing an honest comparison of the
My indoor weeds is equivalent to my outdoor weed, with one exception. Bud structure. Outdoors are almost always rock hard and very large. My indoor weed, sometimes I get larfy buds. Buds are decent size, just not like outside. Outside buds het as big and sometimes bigger than my hand. I never get that on buds inside unless it is the topper. Smoking, for me they are both very nice. If I weren't looking at the buds I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. I just grew 9 GDP 6 inside and 3 outside. I got about 1/2 of a pound from each grow. I had 2x the amount inside and still got the same amount. I sampled them both back to back. First one then several hours later the other. They smoked and rolled the same. IMO

I love growing outside. I wish Texas would make it legal to grow.😞
I hear that. Outdoor bud gets the full Monty of light. Can't beat that. If only them damn bugs would go away..lol
Texas legal...hard for them bible belts states. They tend to progress slower on some things.
Florida looks to be the next legal state. Polls show its favored to pass in Nov.

High winds today causing some problems. Plants are getting blown around, so I added a couple more stakes to support the pots, trying to keep them from blowing away. Minutes after I braced the one getting whipped the most, a big wooden branch broke off. It's pretty big and broke almost completely, but I think my quick tape job will fix it.

On the plus side, the clones are all growing well, I fimmed the biggest ones yesterday. I took the cuttings a little over a month ago. And, the inside girls will be chopped by the end of the week. Seeing a little more amber, but not a bunch. Buds are nice size and seem very dense. We'll see.

20240715_160642.jpg
20240715_160648.jpg
20240715_161918.jpg
20240715_161936.jpg

Latest posts

Back