Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there you go.

Maybe he is right?

Well Going to the Bong Hitters Club(BHC) and whining and breaking the rules about sports is not going to solve your problem.
.......I thought They drug tested everyone returning from Vietnam. How did you get so lucky? and not get drug tested?

pcduck said:
Well there you go.

Maybe he is right?

Well Going to the Bong Hitters Club(BHC) and whining and breaking the rules about sports is not going to solve your problem.
.......I thought They drug tested everyone returning from Vietnam. How did you get so lucky? and not get drug tested?

Not funny anymore Duckie Boy. My service to my country is none of your business. You seem to have a personality disorder called Passive Aggressive Personality. You might take some time and Google it and learn something about how bizarre you can become. Trust me on this Duck, you are a sick puppy.

I never meant it to be funny.

All I asked was a simple question and I get a tirade about your service:laugh:

The one with the problem is you p-dude:D

pcduck said:
I never meant it to be funny.

All I asked was a simple question and I get a tirade about your service:laugh:

The one with the problem is you p-dude:D

Duck I hate to admit it but you are probably right and to make it worse I really do not like you. Sorry about that.

No problem p-dude, as I do not really care to much for you either.:D

What a revelation.

Well I will try and keep the peace between us by simply ignoring you.

How does that sound?

Sounds great! as that is what I have been doing to you until you break the rules in the BHC. Soooo as long as you don't break the rules there, we will get along just fine.:aok:

Duck, just spent a couple of hours reading all the posts and I really can't pinpoint why I started this 'not liking Duck' thing.

I think it's all about me disobeying MP's rules and suffering the consequences

Hick, Ozzman, The Old Hippie Chick, tcbud and you have all posted your concern and warned me about repeated behavior.

So I hope I can come to my senses and stop being so upset when I am punished for another one of my rule violations.

I believe this is an apology Duck.

can we change the subject---how bout looking at some pics of the most recent paint you been slinging there pdude

:48:

this is what me and the wife does she the sugar work me the baking, yes it is a cake

1000.jpg

Great job on it. We do alot of kool stuff at the restaurants. But just too risky to show it all ):

Latest posts

Back