Paranoid stoner question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis

Reaction score
Okay, say you have to call 911 for some reason (maybe your house was robbed, maybe a nut with a gun is at your door, maybe there's a mountain lion in your kitchen...whatever). So the cops show up and start looking around. What happens if they stumble upon your grow room or your stash?

If they are there by your invitation, can you tell em NOT to go into a particular room? If their snooping around looking for a burgular, can you just say 'stop don't go in that room' or something?

I only grow per personal use, so I only have 10 or so plants going at any given time, but WHAT IF I need to call leo for some reason. What is my risk and how can I minimize it?

You will not stop LEO looking all over after you call them, they are there to protect an innocent civilian, plus it gives them a chance to snoop and will bust your bum as soon as look at you, 1 will stand talking to you as the other looks for anything he/she can.

Don't, call once you let them in they can and most likely will look around the entire house. If you call the cops to your house while growing you are a moron and deserved to get arrested for your stupidity.

loes are notoriously snoopy they will look to make any arrest they can its best to avoid confrontation at all cost.

elvis said:
Okay, say you have to call 911 for some reason (maybe your house was robbed, maybe a nut with a gun is at your door, maybe there's a mountain lion in your kitchen...whatever).

#1 Your robbed, your smoke is most likely gone anyway just clean up and call.

#2 Nut with gun, Meet bigger nut with bigger gun, just clean up and call.

#3 mountain lion, see #2, no need to call anyone.

I would say lock your doors when you leave your home, don't invite crazy people with guns into your home and if you see a mountain lion in your kitchen stop smoking so much. haha. i try to avoid anything that may cause a problem around my house. I i even worry about the people that read my power meter. don't give anyone a reason to wanna search your home. if you have a problem and you have to call the cops if at all possiable move your babys out of site, out side or in the attic untill its safe to put them back.. i keep tamato plants growing in pots so if i ever need to i can replace my babys with them to explain the lights and plant food. it might sound crazy to alot of people but it makes me feel better, and to me thats what counts. hope this helped

1. Make sure your house is secure and you minimize the chance of burglary.
2. Give the nut at the door his money, or promise you'll stay away from his wife
3. If a was face to face with a mountain lion in my kitchen, making a phone call would not be my first thought.

i forgot i got a question for anyone that can answer it. I live in a small town with a small airport for heilcopters and single engine planes, alot of air traffic above my house. my qusetion is what are the odds of a copter looking for mj flying over and picking up the heat signature from my indoor grow or the single ploant i have outside? my wife thinks its funny that everytime i hear a plane or copter i run to the door.. I've gotten better about it but would still like someone to put my mind at ease. thanks. sorry im not tryin to still your thread.

Runbyhemp said:
1. Make sure your house is secure and you minimize the chance of burglary.
2. Give the nut at the door his money, or promise you'll stay away from his wife
3. If a was face to face with a mountain lion in my kitchen, making a phone call would not be my first thought.

:yeahthat:

I especially like #2. :giggle:

gagjababy said:
Don't, call once you let them in they can and most likely will look around the entire house. If you call the cops to your house while growing you are a moron and deserved to get arrested for your stupidity.

I never call anyone a moron, its simply someone who isnt looking outside the box and a quick word or advice lets them see what they are not seeing.

Bukshot911 said:
loes are notoriously snoopy they will look to make any arrest they can its best to avoid confrontation at all cost.

I totally agree.

Elvis, its best you do not call the LEO, even if your having your leg chewed off by a cougar or lion or tiger or panther, understand?

Growdude said:
#1 Your robbed, your smoke is most likely gone anyway just clean up and call.

#2 Nut with gun, Meet bigger nut with bigger gun, just clean up and call.

#3 mountain lion, see #2, no need to call anyone.

You always make me laugh GD :rofl:

slowmo77 said:
don't give anyone a reason to wanna search your home. if you have a problem and you have to call the cops if at all possiable move your babys out of site, out side or in the attic untill its safe to put them back..

Very clever advice slowmo77

Runbyhemp said:

:rofl:

slowmo77 said:
I forgot I got a question for anyone that can answer it. I live in a small town with a small airport for heilcopters and single engine planes, alot of air traffic above my house. my question is what are the odds of a copter looking for mj flying over and picking up the heat signature from my indoor grow or the single plant I have outside? my wife thinks its funny that everytime I hear a plane or copter I run to the door.. I've gotten better about it but would still like someone to put my mind at ease. thanks. sorry im not tryin to still your thread.

slowmo77

Paranoia is a devil that will abuse and destroy you, control it, not it you :)

Anyway, have none of you realised what were facing here? ive read it lots of times and it must be true, Elvis still lives!!!

last I heard he was living on the moon and hearding oxygen masked sheep and lama!

Okay you guys are pretty fn funny!! And yes, Elvis does still live.....I'm just keeping a low profile so no one discovers my grow closet.

But what prompted the question was that last night I was watching one of those 'true crime' shows where an escaped convict was hiding in a residential neighborhood. The cops went door to door searching people's houses. It wasn't clear if the people were allowed to say "No you can't come in'. But in a few cases, no one was home and the cops went in anyway to look for the convict. That got me thinking....and since I was stoned, it got me paranoid.

I must be smoking the same stuff Slowmo77 is...

THIS IS A GREAT THREAD TO READ VERY FUNNY!!!! I too was wondering the same thing but here we are legal up to so many plants BUT after the few plants they let you have.......... to many plant will get a few yrs. here.I like the answer "BIG GUN" I beleive that is the answer to alot of problems...hahaha...But that is just a womans point of view.....

elvis said:
WHAT IF I need to call leo for some reason. What is my risk and how can I minimize it?

Don't call LEO, or don't grow in your house. Not trying to be a jerk, but that is about it for options.

godspeedsuckah said:
Don't call LEO, or don't grow in your house. Not trying to be a jerk, but that is about it for options.

Okay so see post #11 which inspired the paranoia. If leo is searching the neighborhood for an escaped convict, they show up to my house and I'm not home, then they break in to search for the dude and discover my grow room. Can they bust me if they came in uninvited?

I know its not likely to happen. Just curious about the law on this issue ....plus I'm stoned and paranoid, like Slowmo ;)

elvis said:
Okay so see post #11 which inspired the paranoia. If leo is searching the neighborhood for an escaped convict, they show up to my house and I'm not home, then they break in to search for the dude and discover my grow room. Can they bust me if they came in uninvited?

I know its not likely to happen. Just curious about the law on this issue ....plus I'm stoned and paranoid, like Slowmo ;)

I don't think they can just bust in your door. They woudl need a warrant and be 100% convinced beyond a doubt that you are harboring that person. So, hopefully nobody you know is in prison and planning to escape.

Elvis

Learn to relax, your in this bracket, its a bad place to be but not escapable :)

Change the xx to tt

hxxp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/412061.stm

Hippy, I did not call elvis a moron, there is nothing wrong with his question. But I would not hesitate to call anyone a moron if they called the cops on themselves!

gagjababy said:

YOUR words

You answered Elvis.

tcooper1 said:
I like the answer "BIG GUN" I beleive that is the answer to alot of problems...hahaha...But that is just a womans point of view.....
:eek: :bolt:

Leo wont do anything with the mountain lion, they're more terrified of it than you. We actually had one loose around my neighborhood a couple years ago. Took about 12 cops to chase the thing under someones brand new RV. They then decided to shoot it. Terrible shots by the way, they swiss cheesed the RV and the city never even paid for it. 12 local leos hit the mountain lion once, and the RV about 45 times.... Morons.... (And yes, I will call Leo's morons on here, dont care if anyone objects to it)

Latest posts

Back