PART 2 Can't Figure It Out Looks worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olives1

Reaction score
Hmm not sure but today it looks worse from post with photo yesterday ppm is reading 106 temp 71 room temp 75 ph 6.5 trying to get it down still to like 5.8 no nutes in there i run 3 part GH went from 1ml per gal to 1.5 ml per gallon and thats when it started so i emptied flora kleen and put new tap water distilled ppm of tap water out faucet is 64ppm dont wanna wreck other ladies in there is it gonna come around or ditch it

The leaves will never repair themselves and most likely will dry up and die.
Look at new growth and any unafected leaves to see if your problem is fixed.

Looks like heat stress by the way.

What was the ppm of your nutes when you went to 1.5 ml per gallon?

Growdude said:
The leaves will never repair themselves and most likely will dry up and die.
Look at new growth and any unafected leaves to see if your problem is fixed.

Looks like heat stress by the way.

What was the ppm of your nutes when you went to 1.5 ml per gallon?
I didnt have a ppm meter then just got one in When i was using 1ml per gallon of 3part GH had no problems till i bumped it up to 1.5ml per gallon and it holds 14 gallons so total of each nute was 21ml grow / 21ml bloom / 21ml floramicro and before i put that in did a rez change with plain tap water at 64ppm ran flora kleen for 2 hrs took out as much water as i could and refilled with tap distilled and added new nutes. Will this effect others in bubbler with htis one looking like this Would like to use the lucas forumla but not sure with tap water

yeah looks like heat stress, you might want to monitor the temps for a couple days to be sure it dose not spike at a certain time of day...

i have never set my heater over 75 just dropped it to 70 it comes on auto when temp drops this is only one doing it out of 24 though this problem happend when i had fluro on it 4 40 watts 6inches away did not even have mh on i just turned on yesterday and i have it 24inch away from canopy

So is the new growth at the top look nice and green?

How old are they and what kind of system they in, pictures?

Timmyjg6 said:
How old are they and what kind of system they in, pictures?
Clones they were cut around april 20th rooted in rockwool made a bubbler 14gal with 4 air stons for them april 30th they were put in there bascailly a rubbermaid long and deep clear one have black plastic bags covering sides so no light and drilled holes in top to hold 3" net pots they have been feed a total of 3 times 2 times 1ml per gal and 1 time 1.5 ml gallon 3 part GH so thats 24ml per gallon last feed for each part photos are above in this post lights are out now cant take none of system cant really see it anyway with canopy covering on top and black garbage bags around sides I have a aeroflo in flower room gonna fill them with was gonna put them in this week but now i dont know and wanna use lucas forumula but i use tap water seems easy with gh3 part They have long roots on all

ok soo i had a very very nice looking plant growing and it was starting to build a little bit of fungus around the edges of the pot(not the plant but the actual pot it's growing in.) Hawaii is very humid soo i guess that has to do with the fungus. so i made a transplant to put new soil in and fertalizer. but now 10 hours after transplant, the stem is fine and still shoots up in the air, but all the leaves off the stem are falling down and not sticking straight out like before..... What should i do? not enough water? bad transplant? PLZ HELP ME

How big is the plant? Those leaves might not be getting light so they dry up and dye. Its perfectly normal...

And if they are wilted it could be heat stress or lack of water, but could also be too much water.

it's about 3 maybe 4 inches tall. i have it under a florescent 24/7... so maybe not enough water?

Just water with plain 6.0PH water.. till the problem is fixed.. Are your leaves showing spots?

I usually don't start neuts for 2 weeks and when i do i go 1/8th strength thin 1/4 thin 1/2 thin full

pictures of problem....

ugh oh 001.jpg

ugh oh 002.jpg

and i'm using organic soil with seabird gauno as fertilizer... again everything was great until now. 10 hours after transplant..... do the pictures indicate lack of water?

Latest posts

Back