PART 2 Can't Figure It Out Looks worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so its not the neuts. It could be your temps, PH, or lack of water. Just water her and see what happiness..

When you transplant you want to not give it neuts for a couple days. And as soon as you transplant make sure to give it a good watering..

how much water should i add. in the top two pictures all the dark soil is water i added about 15 minutes ago when i reed the forum....

Well you want to slowly water it till it seeps out the bottom, make sure to have a dish to catch the water so it can be sucked right back up... And thats it. As soon as you see the top soil getting dry stick your finger in to see if its moist at all. I usually water every other day or every day, but every soil and pot needs diff..

You can still go with neuts but are you alternating water neuts water neuts....?

With soil you want to Water once thin Feed thin Water thin feed and so on..
Which means when it need to be watered, you water it with plain ol 6.0PH water, and once its time to get watered again you water it with your nutrients adjusted to 6.0PH and you just keep going till its finished..

ok thank you man i'm going to go water this how you said and we'll go from there... judging by the pictures. do you think it has a chance to be revived?

o ya bro, MJ is a strong plant... You just don't want to stress it too much while its so small.. Patience too bro, don't over water and don't under water. Heres a lil trick, after you water it, pick up the container and memorize about how heavy it is. So if you go and pick it up and its way lighter its prob about time to water..

Bought some b-1 red do you think it might be good to folir feed it?

If you want to. Its all up to personal preference. I personally don't like to folige feed.. I would just mix it with my water.. Start small..

Latest posts

Back