passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah its me. im at my moms house and i never been on this comp before so i thought id be like a non user posting.. but then when i posted it says my name .. so i dnno why wsup

oh nah because you said is me soofaded,like he wouldnt see your logo and name,its just like aol.oh yea i get what your saying,yea it doesnt matter what computer ,its you, when you log on.sorry about that

na man dont trip , dan mn typin on a PSP is hard my comp got taken away

Tomorrow afternoon, I have a drug screening scheduled for a positionat a local sports store. I immedietly went to the grocery store and picked up a box of Jell-O mixed fruit. I also bough Geletine which i was guessing like sur-jel or whatever the key ingredient that this thread's focused on(i'm high...)

After rereading this thread I think i should be able to pass this. The time period people have been saying the works is 2-3 hours, so to be safe i will use the 2 hour approach. I'm going to outline what I think i'm supposed to do and hopefully someone can tell me if I have it correctly.

12:15pm 1. Drink: Jello-O(or gelatine?) w/ 20oz bottle of h2o
12:20pm 2. Drink another 20oz water(w/o jell-o)
12:45pm 3. Eat something greasy(..eggs, sausage, mcdonald's..maybe steak)
1:00pm 4. Finish drinking the second 20oz
1:30pm 5. Take test

first, is that time lapse correct. Second, when should i pee? I go to school from 10 to 1om so it looks like I am going to have to eat some Dunkin Donuts sandwhich in class.

truthxpride said:
12:15pm 1. Drink: Jello-O(or gelatine?) w/ 20oz bottle of h2o
12:20pm 2. Drink another 20oz water(w/o jell-o)
12:45pm 3. Eat something greasy(..eggs, sausage, mcdonald's..maybe steak)
1:00pm 4. Finish drinking the second 20oz
1:30pm 5. Take test

first, is that time lapse correct. Second, when should i pee? I go to school from 10 to 1om so it looks like I am going to have to eat some Dunkin Donuts sandwhich in class.

i dont think u have to drink another 20oz with jello .. i think its

1. drink 20 oz with jello
2. greasy food
3. drink 20oz water
4.take test..

well im not sure i havent tried it yet but if i do it ima do it like this

1. drink 20oz + jello
2. eat some food
3. drink 20oz water
4. take a piss
5. then do the pee test

someone correct me if its wrong..

soofaded:

I believe that is what truth meant when he did this, if you actually read, step 4 says FINISH drinking the second 20oz. He's going today, and he's gonna let me know how it went, and I'm sure he'll let the rest of the board know as well. in any case, his time lapse is correct I believe, as long as he pisses after the second 20oz.

So here's how it went.

I didn't get to eat at the right time.. I had to eat about 10 minutes before 1pm.

First of all, this little hut called a "clinic" was pretty well hidden. The guy at the sports store told me the wrong road too, so i was stressing at this point and hurting.

got there, signed in yada yada

told to empty my pockets and was given a bottle that i was suppose to fill about 3/4 of the way. I could have given her maybe 6 full bottles, but why press my luck? hah? joke? ok maybe not..

it came out pretty clear with a tint of yellow and i'm awaiting a call from the job.

Good luck dude, hope it worked out for ya.

thanks for the idea. im taking a test tomorrow. hope this method works. im gonna be using a whole pack of jell-o. the label on the box says its 6oz. think thats enough/too much jello? will let you guys know if it works for me.

Unregistered said:
I Passed

but dont know if its because I abstained for 2.5 weeks, or the jello or the fact that I drank 1 gallon of water also.

Congrads. One question- Did you use the whole 1.75 oz. of the sure jell? I bought a box today. You drank about a gal. of water? I read somewhere to drink 8 glasses of water and to take 4 aspirin about 2-3 hrs. before the test. You went 2 1/2 weeks. Today is 2 1/2 weeks for me. Are you just an occasional smoker? I am. Well, while trying to get a FT job. I've also heard if your stash is older it's not as detectable. I've read lots of things on this topic, but the answers are all over the place. I have read over & over that 2 weeks is good enough if you're a casual user. Maybe I'm just nervous. I've been working as a temp for way too long with no steady hours & benefits. When you spend alot of time at home what else would you do for relaxation? Weed needs to be legalized.

i just finnished drinking the drink. i put in abour 3oz of jello just to be sure. question though: is it okay to take a piss more than once after drinking this and the other 20z of water? im taking the test in around 2hrs. wish me luck

i love you guys! it worked for me. im a heavy smoker and only abstained for around 5 days. thanks a lot!

FAILED!

Yup, failed with fyling colors. They asked about the presence of thc in my sample. The doctor asked if i had been prescribed marinol and i told him that i smoked a little less than 40 days ago(LIE)

so.. ya. Oh well, i got a job interview tomorrow.

truthxpride said:
FAILED!

Yup, failed with fyling colors. They asked about the presence of thc in my sample. The doctor asked if i had been prescribed marinol and i told him that i smoked a little less than 40 days ago(LIE)

so.. ya. Oh well, i got a job interview tomorrow.

Bummer. Try again. Tomorrow will be better.

well with tomorrow's i am not even sure if this company will d/t me. Would be nice seeing as though I consider working and smoking marijuana 2 important things that help my life function. I think i would just be crankier without weed and just a job.
I am sure that most of the places just assume that if you are a pothead, you probably will end up stealing or doing something that their company frowns upon.

Latest posts

Back