Peace. Love. Unity.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGardener

Ripped Van;-)kle
Reaction score
I have 40 yrs of experience smoking it, (cough! cough!) ...sorry 'bout that... now where was I? Oh yeah, an old-timer on the smoking end w/ a California MMj license who has dabbled in growing before but did the research and ratcheted it up a notch for this yea's outdoor season and ended up w/ a very nice, (if I do say so myself) little crop of yummy blueberry (mostly) and sour diesel
Am now working out the details for m, soon to be, first indoor grow which I hope will commence within the next 2 weeks. Am deciding on seeds ATM and trying to run down a couple clones which are hard to find but may be avail through a dispensary.
I've been around but I'm, admittedly, a rookie in the world of mj genetics. ie Ripped VanWinkle overwhelmed by all of the treats that are on today's menu but who plans to taste as many of them as possible. I say why not play and have a little fun w/ that which is helping your well being.

We are not the guilty ones.
Peace. Love. Unity.

hey there... wish Jersey was as open minded as Cali...

Welcome to the Passion Ganj...I'm sure that if you read enough and ask enough questions that you will be indoor growin' in no time...enjoy your stay, and here, just to get you goin':48: puff...puff...pass...Keep 'em green.

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back