PerfectUrine.com? Anybody ever use this place? Real Human urine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
Hey I was looking around for ways to pass drug tests because I got laid off and currently looking for a job (thanks to our outstanding economy). I came across a site that sells synthetic urine and looks like real human urine? They claim they freeze it and send it to you and you just put it in the freezer when you get it. But wouldn't freezing urine ruin the sample? Wondering if anyone has tried this method because I would like to be sure I am buying a legit product if it does work! Thanks!

Dont know.....Get it fresh from someone who doesnt smoke. Right in the car outside the lab in a condom or some other vessel. Temp should be good about 10-15 minutes.

10-15 min?

no piss temp will not stay warm that long.

get a heat pad from walgreens or any drug store.

you could just pop for a fake piss kit, they come with a heating pad w/ therm. on the bottle.

in fact i used one today. it was magnum brand. i got it from a friend, so don't ask me how much it cost.

the thing with those though, they only maintain heat, they don't actually heat the piss. so you have to figure out a way to heat it up.

i knew when i had to take my test, so i boil some water put it in a thermost, took it with me. when i got to the place, set the bottle in the water til it got warmer than a temp i needed(to account for temp drop), took it out and wrapped the heat pad around the bottle.

the place i went to, i had been there before when i had clean piss, so i knew their routine. i knew they would make me turn my pockets inside out, so i wore thin pockected gym shorts under my pants.

this was my first time using fake piss, so i'll let you guys know how it turned out.

If I need pee I no lots of people that will pee for free, to me paying for human waste is just wrong!

Phatpharmer

Latest posts

Back