Personal guide for outdoor cultivation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatTada

Reaction score
I'm planning to start growing my own trees for my own personal use and i was wondering if anyobe has the time to guide me through. Yes i've read the tuts on here but i still have many questions. If you have time, please pm me on here and we can talk over msn

Post up your questions in the respective sections and peeps will try and answer them....I doubt you will get anybody to chat on msn.

Also posting them up is helpful to others and cuts down on repeat questions.

I am pretty much in a similar scenario tada. These guys here are right, start your own thread. Possibly grow journal, or there are many other sections like this one here, and different people will respond with valuable info. I do have msn but i hardly use it. PM if you want but i am complete rookie so i doubt i would by any help. But i do have a journal going of some outdoor clone i planted(Bubblegum), you can check that out and have your say in it as well. ;) I have learned going around and reading up on some other journals done in the past. Like anything else I have learned, some effort has to be applied on your own. Good luck to you. Will definitely be checking up on yours if you decide to do a journal.

Mutt said:
Also posting them up is helpful to others and cuts down on repeat questions.

:yeahthat:

Spot on fo sho.....

Latest posts

Back