pests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondlebanese

Reaction score
pests are something i'm familiar with. I grow in the desert. no bugs you'd think. at least a limited amount. right? so in ten years of growing I have encountered fungus nats, white flies, two spotted spider mites, caterpilars, thrips. the nats twice. the caterpilers outdoors. the rest indoors. the mites were the best show to watch. when I gave up on the grow I cut down the plants and hung them upside down 8 of them on one string. the mites imediaty left the plants headed for the string. I vaselined both ends so they could not leave. they formed long chains with their bodys to reach the ground. no news just something to post and say hi. stay high, stay home, stay safe.

I get and live with thrips. In the Sandy soil around the house. I spray spinosad weekly in veg. I have had mites twice in the years. Both times from clones gifted to me. Azamax or similar 3 times every 2 days will break the cycle. Gotta get the eggs. I have never had them in flower.

Latest posts

Back