Pick a color! (green mojo alert)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I want to paint a, uh, "psychedelic" version of the CA state flag, which is the coolest state flag. All of my paintings glow in the dark. I have the color scheme plotted for everything except the highlights on the bear. Looking up "brown glow in the dark paint" on Google produces a lot of very odd, irrelevant results. Combining e.g. glow orange and glow blue produces a simply awful hybrid which I call "sludge". Red and green won't do for the bear since red and green are the only other colors than white on the flag (excluding the text). Yellow is too pale. I am thinking of orange, but purple may look cooler as may blue.

What say you, o blacklight art enthusiasts? :hitchair:

640px-Flag_of_California.svg.png

Be interestin yur final product cant wait to see what yual come up with ;)

BWD

that sounds really kewl yyz you should post the finished product on youtube and drop mp a link, the black light will enhance it alot can't wait to see .:)

Purple sounds great for the 2nd best flag. ;)

How about painting one of these. :hubba:

TexasFlag.png

SmokinMom said:
Purple sounds great for the 2nd best flag. ;)

How about painting one of these. :hubba:

Puerto Rico....?

I just want to point out that the Virginia flag has a woman with her boob out.

Pretty nice boob too.

Props all for replying. I am happy I started this thread because I was on the verge of picking orange but the particular purple I use will click better with the field (white in ordinary light, but glows pale green). Now all I gotta do is figure out blacklight photography. :doh:

I like both Orange and purple for the bear. Orange with purple hi lites.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I just want to point out that the Virginia flag has a woman with her boob out.

Pretty nice boob too.

How the hell are you stranger? Hope all is well. I have not seen you around in awhile.

Hamster Lewis said:
How the hell are you stranger? Hope all is well. I have not seen you around in awhile.

Got busy quick. Had to shut down, had a couple grandkids.
Just beginning to get my groove back and start things back up.

Latest posts

Back