pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princeofpimpz

Reaction score
here are my five day old plants

pic1.JPG

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

princeofpimpz said:
they are really green is that good right

Yep,,Green is always good bro. They look very green the best I can tell.:hubba: Dont see any stretch,,which is also good. But as I said,,very fuzzy pics.

princeofpimpz said:
they are really green is that good right

okay maybe me :stoned:
but
are you for real :confused2:

you seriously are not asking that question are you ?,,,if so ill let my 5 yr answer you and you can go and read up some more before being let loose in a :farm: garden :D

but if you are for real ,,,my apologies (sp) and my advise is to still read up before you do anything else :peace:

ozzydiodude said:
:confused2: How stoned do you have to be for the pictures to focus? :confused2:

I just went and smoked another bowl of some good ****,,,and it still looks purddy fuzzy to me.:stoned:

i am really serious i am a first time grower so what do u think its a problem with the plants or something

princeofpimpz said:
i am really serious i am a first time grower so what do u think its a problem with the plants or something

No Bro,,its a problem with the Camera or the Camera Man.:D We cant see them good enough to tell ya much.:rolleyes: I want some of what yur smoken.Little Brother ya PM'd me and I told ya they Looked good the best I could tell. Looks like everything is fine. Keep up the good work.

They are looking pretty healthy. This a fragile time in their life, so keep up what you're doing and don't let anything happen to them because with time, they will turn into monsters!

princeofpimpz said:

The only problem I can make out is the camera is broke, that darn thing wont focus :rofl: Give them lots of light and wait till you have alternating nodes before you start to feed em and they will be fine.

Good luck
MCM

Just out of curiosity are those planted outside? Are they planted right in the ground or are they in some sort of container?

Latest posts

Back