Plant fell on it self (droopy leaves)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UseryP@ss

Reaction score
Man this plant was thriving a day ago and when I got home from work today it now looks like it actually just fell on itself all the leaves are drooped on top of one another. It's not over watering as I just watered 3 days ago and my moisture meter reads moist but on the lower end of moist, one side of the pot did read DRY so who knows pot is still a little heavy so Iam not adding any water yet. The plant is 2 1/2 weeks old from seed, it was from a pack of Adventure mix, leaves are all dark green and wide so its definitly an Indica strain. Any I deas why it's all droopy? My other plant (different strain) was watered the same day 3 days ago too and it's perky with no droop at all this why Iam asking because there getting the same treatment. So far just distilled water only, no nutes added, there in 1 gallon pots with perlite about 250 watts of floros and temps are at 75-86F sometimes though temps go to the high 60's 65 and up. Fan blowing in the box also. Thanks in advance for the help.

One suggestion which may not help the drooping but will help with nutrient uptake is I would stop using distilled water and use regular tap water but let it sit in an open container for 18-24 hours to allow the chlorine to evaporate. Its cheaper and may contain some trace elements the plants can use. Even though one side reads dry the other side reads just under moist it might be root rot on the moist side see if you can check your roots. Just a suggestion. :farm:

Latest posts

Back