Plant Gender?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soryu

Reaction score
So my plants are coming along nicely. Though 1 is a bit slow going as its in a smaller pot. The other in the larger is progressing very well. However there appears to be what looks like tiny seed looking growths at the top of the plant. I was hoping for a female but from what I can find online would this indicate that I have a male?

If thats the case its a bummer, but would this mean I can harvest more seeds instead from the male for future attempts? If so when and how would be the best way to go about gathering?

If I can get a good seed supply I can shift my efforts towards establishing an indoor growing area with more plants growing at once.

let me see i might have some pics of a male. As for seeds what u would want to do is take some pollen from the male and rub it on your female plant with like a cue-tip that with produce female seeds for u. but if your going to do this i wouldnt do it in the same area or room that u are growing other plants cause the pollen will spread and ruin all ur plants good luck hope i helped peace

The seed looking things on the plant are male flowers that are not yet open. They are not seeds. The females make the seeds. Slim

As for seeds what u would want to do is take some pollen from the male and rub it on your female plant with like a cue-tip that with produce female seeds for u
..that will make your female produce seeds, ..but will not "produce female seeds"

Latest posts

Back