plant problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGMAN007

Reaction score
Does any one know what this problem is.I can't believe it is a lack of nuts using my fox farm Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Big Grow method Ph corrected water to about 6 with CalMag+.I am thinking it is heat stress. Here in south central USA it has been 95+ degrees 90 percent humidity for weeks .What does anybody think. You have to click on the pic.
Thanks

problem plant 002.JPG

Looks like a little PH issue...adjust the PH to 6.5-6.8...and I dont use cal/mag untill in flower...do ya have a pic of the entire Plant..also how old are these and what strain?

:48:

It doesn't look like heat stress to me. You still giving veg nutes? Like 4u, I only use Cal-mag during flowering. And like 4u, I am suspecting a nute lockout because of incorrect pH. Your pH is really quite low for soil and there are a fair amount of nutes that are locked out at 6.0

Here is a link to a chart that shows nutrient uptake at different pH levels for both soil and hydro. You are running more in the hydro range with a pH of 6.0.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1833&d=1141100090

Thanks for all your advice I will change Ph to about 6.5 here are pics of the whole plant that you requested:holysheep: be sure to click on these pics

problem plant 1 002.JPG

problem plant 1 003.JPG

they dont look bad my friend:aok: I would sugest ya clear some that other greens away...other than that..just keep the PH at 6.5:aok:....they flowering nice

:48:

If they are from the bottom of the plant, or some of the oldest leaves on the plant. then I dont see aproblem

Latest posts

Back