Planted seeds 2 months ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClapOnCannabis

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I planted 3 bagseeds around 2 months ago, and kept them outside. 2 of them have hairs and what looks to me like buds, if Im not crazy. 1 of those also had male pods that I removed with a sterilized toenail clipper. And sadly, the other one, which was doing great was munched on ferociously by something unknown, and now has only about 40% of its leafs.

The question Im getting at here is, what will become of this? The buds potency? Complications? Especially the third one with minimal leafs. Please enlighten me.

ClapOnCannabis said:
Hey everyone,

I planted 3 bagseeds around 2 months ago, and kept them outside. 2 of them have hairs and what looks to me like buds, if Im not crazy. 1 of those also had male pods that I removed with a sterilized toenail clipper. And sadly, the other one, which was doing great was munched on ferociously by something unknown, and now has only about 40% of its leafs.

The question Im getting at here is, what will become of this? The buds potency? Complications? Especially the third one with minimal leafs. Please enlighten me.
Well the hairs you are seeing are the beginning stages of buds starting to form. The buds potency all depends on when you harvest. The plant that was munched on will continue to grow.

Alright, glad to hear the plant will continue to grow. It looks pretty pathetic. I know the hairs are buds forming. Actually, I can see the buds, and I plan on harvesting when the trichomes are half cloudy and half amber. I just wasnt sure if me planting them only 2 months ago would have any affect on anything, besides the obvious smaller size. Seems like its all kosher though.

Latest posts

Back