Plants looking not so good any help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curing my first attempt. Mistakes at the beginning compounded into problems later. My seeds germinated over the course of two weeks which made them grow at uneven heights. When I got into the 12/12 hours cycle, they were too tall for my tent and the light was too close (despite putting them as high as I could considering the fans). This resulted in nutrient burn because they were drawing nutrients from the soil even when it was drying out. The result is some of my buds turned Hermie! I am inexperienced with indoor growing, but I learned how I should have used the tent and kept the plants low (LST of SCROG). Good luck.

Thanks for the advice.... The plants let me know today they were ready for water... I gave them a 16oz bottle each hope that's enough

16oz didn't seem to do the trick they still looked lymp like water was needed and it totally crispies some of the leaf's I picked off the really dried ones hope the rest will be ok

111808h.jpg
of0xdw.jpg
3340wpl.jpg
141kx3l.jpg
166g3rc.jpg

So the first two are looking worse hope they make it until friday... the others look ok but haven't grown in over a week !!

Yes the soil sucks.... it doesn't drain... I have never had water come out the bottom... they are in fabric pots.... I watered them every few days as it says.... I have better soil and bigger fabric pots coming

As soon as my new soil and pots get here I'm going to do as JG suggested and shake off as much soil as I can and warm rinse the roots and put them in there new homes

I got my soil and pots yesterday... last night I transplanted them into there new homes..... all but one was very root bound in the 3gallon pots.... hope the 7s I got will be big enough to finish them in .... honestly they already look better... I'll post pics latter

Burner.
Agree about stopping the miracle gro. Some people are allergic to pot grown in it. I am one.

Ok here is a few pics of them in there new homes....
24o22pe.jpg
This is the soil I used!!
yexeg.jpg
2v32auh.jpg
2u6ljth.jpg
15s2deh.jpg
xldkc4.jpg

They seem to be dry already..... I can stick my finger ass far as it goes and its dry..... should I water ???? How much should I water give me a good soak till I bairly see it come out the bottom as I did when I transplanted ?? Don't want to over water again

How long should I wait before switching them into flower?
I water every 48 to 72 hours, as Hemp Goddess once said there is no set schedule for anything with these babies.
You can bud at any time, I would give them a week or so to get used to their new soil.
I'm having great success with 50/50 soil to coco fiber for soil, I'm using Fox Farms nutes and they work great.
I have a strain called "Blue Ice" that looks a lot like the pictures you have, it's the biggest pain in the ass I have ever grown, it's out of my garden unless it's the best ever.
Anyway, let those babies root a bit better, I would personally try to get a little more stretch from them first.
Good luck !!!

They don't seem to stretch at all.... they have stayed nice and tight.... I don't even have full lights on yet... I'm hoping once I turn them to flower they will stretch

Latest posts

Back