play any online games?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAMSAI

Master Kushmen
Reaction score
i play world of warcraft, gunbound, rose, counter strike, gunz, there was more o.o .... what about you?

no sorry...whats you favorite game?

KAMSAI said:
i play world of warcraft, gunbound, rose, counter strike, gunz, there was more o.o .... what about you?

also play WOW 7 lvl 70s to date to much time on my hands lol

flaboy420 said:
also play WOW 7 lvl 70s to date to much time on my hands lol

I also play WOW lvl 70 mage, lvl 64 hunter and lvl 24 warrior all alliance.

Also want to check out fallout 3! and check out the Vault-tec grow rooms.

Growdude said:
I also play WOW lvl 70 mage, lvl 64 hunter and lvl 24 warrior all alliance.

Also want to check out fallout 3! and check out the Vault-tec grow rooms.

eww alliance i am horde i love destroying alliance with my 70 druid 70 war 70 hunter 70 priest lol actully i have 2 70 druids and 2 70 warriors

ALL F.P.S suck. Especially Halo. If my box was still online id make you boys cry. Im stuck with Wii Aerosmith Guitar Hero.

i play splinter cell and rainbow six 2

I dont play nothin...Im borring..think ill play with my Bong now

PUFF MONKEY said:
WoW is for nerds... real men play BATTLEFIELD 2 !!!!!! the game of games..lolol

hats up Puff! Lets jump on a server! I play on DeadMeat or Legion at War.

In game = s2k>>LetsbeFriends

I play an hour or two of online poker everyday.

NorCalHal said:
hats up Puff! Lets jump on a server! I play on DeadMeat or Legion at War.

In game = s2k>>LetsbeFriends
man my 8800GTX's memory chips melted 2 weeks ago and MSI don't wanna give me an RMA...i'm gonna go get one of those new GTX 280's in a week or so...they're supposed to crush the 8 series anyway....GAMERS: if you really wanna smoke out and play a really good game , gor for BIOSHOCK or CRYSIS....(THE BIGGER THE SCREEN THE BETTER)
P.S deadmeat used to be my favorite server for the old "DESERT COMBAT mod.......as for BF2,......i like robert reed's house of aids server..if you ever see the screen name (GOTPOT)SPLATMASTERx.....thats me....i have my own clan and we rule karkand !!!

I've played tons of games...been to tons of lan tourneys. Currently playing Warhammer Online. Used to play WoW, warcraft 3 (dota), counter strike source, day of defeat, call of duty 4, ect

I miss the days playing in CAL. Made it all the way to invite a couple times. Really fun stuff my only regrets are not going to a CPL. Oh well

If anyone wants to play warhammer with me just msg me.

PUFF MONKEY said:
man my 8800GTX's memory chips melted 2 weeks ago and MSI don't wanna give me an RMA...i'm gonna go get one of those new GTX 280's in a week or so...they're supposed to crush the 8 series anyway....GAMERS: if you really wanna smoke out and play a really good game , gor for BIOSHOCK or CRYSIS....(THE BIGGER THE SCREEN THE BETTER)
P.S deadmeat used to be my favorite server for the old "DESERT COMBAT mod.......as for BF2,......i like robert reed's house of aids server..if you ever see the screen name (GOTPOT)SPLATMASTERx.....thats me....i have my own clan and we rule karkand !!!

You will love the 280's!

I have 2 9800gtx right now, and they rock.

Desert Combat mod, I love it! U are old skool! I pwned in the A10!

I will be looking for u man! I'm sorry tho, Karkand is my house!

Currently installed:

Assassin's Creed
Bioshock
Crysis
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Half Life 2 mods: Insurgency, and I'm installing Age of Chivalry and Synergy to try those out.

I know the first two aren't online, but I find myself playing a lot of Assassin's Creed. I play mostly Crysis, though. My EVGA 9600GT superclock eats it for breakfast on ultra high settings. In fact, I need to head out to my buddie's house. He picked me up a bag of Northern Lights! I've never tried it before so tonight will be special. A good bong-load of Northern Lights followed by wandering around in Crysis and whatever munchy food I decide looks good.

NorCalHal said:
You will love the 280's!

I have 2 9800gtx right now, and they rock.

Desert Combat mod, I love it! U are old skool! I pwned in the A10!

I will be looking for u man! I'm sorry tho, Karkand is my house!
i'm more of a ground pounder....i have a reputation for shooting down jets and choppers with the good ole' M1-Abrams:D :D :D but when i fly it's the A-10 or the frog foot....the whole battlefield series is the PERFECT FPS online game....nothing more intense than real time communication combat..i will give vegas 2 it's props.....i love that one as well

Latest posts

Back