Please answer as soon as possible!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4herbs

Reaction score
My plant is about four months old and she is ready to flower!She should flower in about half of month and i am etting somekind of problem with her!
All the lower leaves are yellowing and i mean from dark green to yellowish green in about every two days!I am taking the yellow leaves down and I am feeding my plant regulary!Only possible reason for that is dry soil!
I water the soil every two days and the weather is so hot that it drys out in one day so I was thinking can this cause the yellowing of the leaves because the plant cannot absorb nutrients from dry soil or is it something else?even the pistils are drying out and turning brown and the plant is even not in real flowering???Please help me

it could be alot of things, can you take some pics????? whats your ph?? nutes?? inside or out???

pics would help along with more info...what size contaner..what lights..what soil..what nutes...what strain..ask for fast help but need more info..but if I was to say given.the nfo...I would say its due to the color of your house..Good luck..try to KEEP M GREEN

My plant is outdoors!I dont believe it is the ph because It has started recently with the hot weather!Ph of water is around 7 maybe little higher!
All the plants around are looking good and they are pretty close maybe 3,5 feet away,It has all started once i did lst on her the last time and the weather started to get really dry and hot around 35 degrees celzius and it looks like a N deficiency but The last time i was watering and feeding her the sam day it was raining the hole night and and maybe the nutes got flushed?
I really dont know...She was growing more and more pistils and I was certain that she will flower in the next month,and now they are drying

Possibly a mg deficiency. Put one tablespoon of Epsom salts per/gallon and water them good. You can give them a foliar spray at the same time with the same mix.

If that's the problem, then it should fix it in a matter of two to three days. The leaf color should start getting greener within 48 hours.

If that isn't the problem, then it won't hurt the plant either.

Good luck to you!

i grow inside so i don't know about outside growing but it seems a little early for budding ouside to me ..

/start ghost voice> Listen to the potus. <\end ghost voice

if its outside the days are still to long for it to be flowering, its most likely preflowers dying. unless your in a part of the world that has short days right now. as for your leaves dying what are you feeding them ? how much ? how often ?

hmmmm.... whatchya think, fellow growers?.... 4 months old.... the BOTTOM leaves are yellowing.... hmmm... well... maybe it's just me, but... I've never had an OLDER plant keep ALL it's leaves the whole life span... hmmm... I must be doing something wrong... maybe one of you others can help us out???

oh... btw... my (approx 4 month old) Mature plant also started showing preflowers- just like yours... like crazy... and then I threw it outside, and it started to RE-VEG... well... when the plant started to reveg, it used the energy stored in the old growth to start up it's growth spurt again... causing them to yellow and die off.

there is nothing wrong with your girl. let it do it's thing. you can do what POTUS suggested, as it will not hurt it. just let the thing grow, man... nothing is wrong. it's just doing what it's been doing for millenia.

...and u take 2 aspirin and call me back in the morn :p

You say you water your soil every two days, but yet it dries out in only one day... that doesnt set off any alarms? Dont feed your plants on a set schedule... feed them when they are thirsty and their soil looks dry (dig a inch down). Try that and the mag and see how that goes. good luck

just flush the plants (nothing but water is given to the plants) for a week, it could be a salt build up on the root system or a lack of nutes

KAMSAI said:
just flush the plants (nothing but water is given to the plants) for a week, it could be a salt build up on the root system or a lack of nutes

The plant is in the ground. Flushing would be pointless. Nature *flushes* plants in the ground with rain. Sometimes, that in itself is the problem. Too much rain can cause exactly what I suggested.

I suggested that he use the Epsom salts for a couple of days to replace the possible rain flushed mg. It's been a couple of days. No word from him if he did use them and if so, what happened.

I would suggest that we all wait until he gives us some feedback now.

Latest posts

Back