Please educate us on the goverment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
i have seen a lot of action throught the states in their effort to legalize Medicinal MJ in 1 way or another. Now in order to initiate this petition and ballots people have to go through procedures and quyite frankly i wouldnt even know where to start if i wanted to do something like this for my state.

ALL YOU GOVERNMENT SMART FOLKS, please let us know how can we go about doing these things for my state?
the more education we have out there on the matter, the more people will join together and hopefully legalize our joy once and for all!!! :aok:

norml.org

go there learn, they also have a page where they have templtaes for you to send to the lawmakers...pay the 25 USD a month. Educate others.

norml
norml
norml

You're a good man:D

we aint seein nothin legal in the u.s. in our lifetime

research oakland californias "measure z"

they did what you are aspiring. although it is not legalisation....it is supposed to be "decriminalised" and the lowest priority for law enforement.

hxxp://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-11-03-pot_x.htm
DENVER — Voters here approved making Denver the first major city to legalize small amounts of marijuana, but the mayor warned that state law still makes possession of the drug illegal.

"OK of pot issue gives new meaning to Mile High City," said Wednesday's headline in the Rocky Mountain News. The measure, which passed Tuesday with 54% of the vote, says adults 21 and older may possess up to an ounce of marijuana without penalty in the city.

A few other cities, including Seattle and Oakland, have laws that make marijuana possession a low priority for police. A dozen states, including Colorado, have decriminalized possession of small amounts but still issue fines.

Firepower.. contact you local norml chapter, they'll get you going.. ;)

Latest posts

Back