PLEASE HELP a noob.. WILL my plant grow? (pictures)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
akirahz said:
Eh? you mean draggen is someone who has been banned or something in the past for being under age?
nah hes just being an ***.. hes saying that im just like every other kid

i don't think you grasp the concept of how much light your gonna need to flower a plant.. this isn't something that can be done indoors for 20 or 30 bucks.. trust me i've tried it don't work... plus its almost impossible to conceal a grow from people you live with. jmo.. you've been givin good info on lights so far. thats a start. we can explain it to you all day but you won't fully understand it untill you read about it your self.. now this isn't me being a prick or not wanting to help.. i'll answer any question i can. good luck.

plus i seen someone say this the other day and i agree.. if your growing in the house where others live also its only fair that they know what the risks are of you growing. they could be charged with it just like you even if they didn't know about it.. jmo

dragginwagen said:
...or your a *******..?? my parents are atcually clueless and im moving it out to the garage when i need to transplant. so stop thinking your funny and cool posting useless **** in trying to learn how to start. and its faggits like you that make it impossible cause everytime we ask a question its somehow easier to read it qupte something stupid we said and make fun of it rather than help.. ya it might already be on here but so is "research you idiot" ya i know i can research but i have specific questions that i asssume all of you know instantly so why spend all day trying to find the answer when i could hope someone is willing to share information.. but thanks for the help bro. Mrpuff a lot -> :hitchair: <- 16 year old kid

You are the one who needs to mellow out. You have asked for and received advise, but are ignoring it. You apparently have not read the site rules. Calling someone a faggot (you really need to learn to spell) doesn't help your cause, it is immature and against the rules.

You are putting your parents in jeopardy by growing in their home without their knowledge--very bad mojo.

You are also required to be 18 to access this site.

Looks like he jumped ship haha?, i saw em surfing around the forum earlier but now hes gone :(

haha havent jumped ship yet i just went out to purchase my new CFL!!!!!!!! woo i had been planning on buying one people i just havent had a chance to get one yet and when i said the halogen/strobe/white light those were just for a day or two until i got my new light which i just got! but... idk if the light is the right light.. i went to lowes where the only CFL bulbs they had were energy efficient bulbs.. with "watt replacement" will this bulb work? its a 30|70|100 watt replacement. it gives 3 different lumen #'s which are 600 1200 and 1800 with 12 19 and 28.. idk what all of this means if anyone has any idea...? i also picked up some plant food plus.. which seemed to be universal the ratios are 10-15-10 will that work?? thank you

For decent bud you will probably need to purchase a HPS light, 400 600 or 1000 watt for flowering depending on your grow space. If there are any hydroponics stores near you look for Foxfarm products. btw there are different ratios of npk for vegging nutes and flowering nutes

good luck!

i can think of a few ways to grow A plant well(and flower) in a garbage can....but it will cost a bit.....how's your $????

my parents are atcually clueless and im moving it out to the garage when i need to transplant.

Just bought your self a ban buddy. Think everyone has had enough....come back when your "mature" enough to not risk your "clueless" parents life with possible incarceration and confiscated home. I think your the one that clueless.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
and its obvious your underage.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back