Please Help!! First Drug Test And Bad Nerves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuy

Reaction score
ANY HELP CALMING MY NERVES ABOUT MY FIRST DRUG TEST WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

I guess I am what you would call an 'extreme' user. I blaze at least once a day but I would say on the average I go through about 2-5 bowl packs on any given day.
I have abstained from smoking since Thursday (and its been HELL) because I have a pre-employment drug test coming up for a new job that I really need. The drug test will be done at a LabCorp facility and could happen as early as this coming week (but is still undetermined).
A couple other things I guess should be stated are that I have a clean record (with the exception of speeding tickets) and I am of average weight but would say I have a better than normal metabolism because I eat a lot of crap but rarely gain a pound. Since I am not sure how close or far this test is I have already ordered some QuickFix in the hopes that I will be able to use it for my test.

So my questions are...

1) What are the chances that my test will be supervised/observed??

2) Given my vitals and history how long do you think it will be before I could pass a test on my own w/o using anything besides water, cranberry, and exercise??

I guess I would ultimately like to go ahead and use the synthetic stuff (since I know it will pass) and get this damn thing out of the way so I can get back to puffin'. But I am super nervous that they will ask me to strip or put on a gown, observe me while I give my sample, or that the temp of my synthetic will be off warranting them to retest me under almost definite supervision!!

ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE PLEASE HELP!!

i can t answer your questions all i can do is wish you the best of luck and say keep your hopes up with the people around here someone will be able to help you. hope everything works out ok

I sure don't want to offend,
I never allowed myself into that type of scrutiny. I have a private life that no-one is welcome into. I love people and talking with folks of intellect, but I choose to keep some things in life private. (redundancy),
There are a million and one jobs out there that do not require urine tests. I certainly understand earning a living, but not surrendering your privacy, let alone undressing , or having someone watch you walk the dragon. What if you had to take a dump.?
As for keeping it up to temp, I would think that keeping it next to your body would take care of that.
Good Luck to you
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

If you must use the fake stuff, mix it up in the car before you go in and tape the container to the inside of your leg within reach when you go to pee and that should take care of the temperature problem. Just make sure to give it time to warm up before the test. As for the test, it will most likely be unsupervised but supervised is always a possibility. If it is supervised,
I would raise holy hell about it to them and say that you cant when they are watching. If you don't smoke for a couple weeks, you would probably be able to pass the piss test with no problems but don't quote me on this. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you pass the test with no problems. Good luck once again.

use to be tested by my parents, but i am tested for probation, i have a medical marijuana card, so i can come up only with thc in my system. They dont make you wear a gown, they will have a bathroom for you, they will probably listen to noises. They have the bathroom all security so you cant use fake pee, and throw the container away, the toilet top is sericuty taped and things like that. synthetic piss will work perfectly as long as they dont have a temp meter on the container you pee in or you have means of keeping it warm. They will pat you down, look in socks, ect. At least a month to get clean with water, unless you can drink an insane amount of water, the more you pee, the faster your clean. I use to be tested as a kid by my parents years ago, so I wouldnt be driving stoned, they would take me to those testing clinics. Got a DUI of weed now probation tests me, they just come to my house. they ask me if I just smoked, cus my THC leaves are way above normal usage.

no your body wont be sufficient. use those little warm packets you put in your gloves in the snow, like the instant hot packs. Go buy a wizzanator

I would think every test checks temp, so get the whizzinator OR give a friend thats clean 10 bucks to piss in a bag for ya, and if you aint too grossed out, heat it up to 10 degrees more than the norm(which I cant remember), strap it to your leg and by the time you get to the facility the temp should have gone done 10 degrees or so to normal....jst make sure your friend isnt a pregnant female, as mine was, they can tell if youre pregnant apparently in the test lol

Latest posts

Back