Please Help Identify my Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
I Have 2 plants in dirt, The rest DWC. The DWC is connected together like a water farm. Now last crop I accidently murdered. I had spider mites, bought FloraMite and mustve mixed it too strong cuz it killed my plants. Now I pulled them and got some new clones. I washed my buckets, rinsed my clay pellets and thought I was ready to start over. Now I introduced my clones and I notice that over half are yellowiing. I have 6 buckets not connected to the rest just in case they are spreading issues that way and they have the same problem. Also my dirt plants are yellowing. I use GH 3 part system and mix only around 75%. I keep a PH of 5.8ish. Also airstones are working fine. Most of the yellow ones are fluctuating the PH down to anywhere between 4.9 - 5.4. Now I would think that something may be wrong with my nutes because that is the only common thread but my bloom room is using same nutes and seem to be fine. Im REALLY baffled and need to fix this asap. Thank you in advance for trying! Here are some pics. The first 4 pictures are of the 2 in dirt and the rest are from my DWC. Some are healthy. Youll prob be able to tell

I cant repost pics so here is a link to the other thread.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50949

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back