Please help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY_WEED_KNOWS_NO_LIMITS

Reaction score
It has been really hard to get good pics, but the plants are getting worse quick. Please help.I need Some help with these leaves whats going on. It looks like they will make it, but i would like to correct it if possible. Also is it ok to cut the leaves before the spots to avios spreading? Can i cut off dead leaves?

Here are some pics. Look at the p[lant in the bottom right, it has a couple leaves with wierd spots. A couple of the other ones have smaller spots now. Can i cut dead leaves off at the stem? Can i cut half of the leaf off?

Thanks for the help guys this is my first grow.

Oh yea i just got my other plants MAMA CITA for the fourth strain. Is there anyway to edit my title?

Here is a link to my journal.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47000

Thanks

Hi, I'd suggest only cutting leaves off that are severly damaged as they are important food producers. I'm not sure what your nute program is or soil medium so it's hard to say what the issue is. I checked your pics out - it looks defecient from the photo but that's just a guess. Molybidium? or some micro-nute maybe? Kind of need a better photo as you said to get a clear view. Best of luck........

Thanks, i have a friend coming over tomorrow to look at them. I thought originally it was a lack of nutrient. But now i think it is a combo of a over water and a burn from the nutrients. Im using all organic Advanced nutrient Iguana grow formula.

Thanks for the response.

MY_WEED_KNOWS_NO_LIMITS said:
Thanks, i have a friend coming over tomorrow to look at them. I thought originally it was a lack of nutrient. But now i think it is a combo of a over water and a burn from the nutrients. I'm using all organic Advanced nutrient Iguana grow formula.

Thanks for the response.

Rule Number One of Successful Growing:

TELL NO ONE

When your friend comes over to see your grow, that's the first mistake.

Who is he going to tell? Will he tell you who he tells?

The person he tells without telling you that he told anyone, who will that person tell about your grow?

Working backwards from a jail cell, one of the most common things you hear is "I never thought my friend would tell anyone".

I'd say that your soil contains slow release ferts (what soil is it ? ) ! And/or your ph levels are not at 6.5 for soil . Do you have a ph meter and if so what type is it and has it been calibrated recently ?

My weed, the biggest mistake most growers make is overfertilizing. The plants are showing signs of this. Instead of trying to figure out what micronute this or that, leach the pots thoroughly and leave alone for a few days. It will probably clear up. Your plants seem to be rather young so I doubt it's a deficiency of some sort. Probably an overdose of the iguana juice you have.
Water, light, soil and air. That's all they need.
Try leaching, and let us know in a few days if it is spreading or if it remains affecting only the leaves that show signs now.

Peace bro.
Oldskool

Latest posts

Back