Please read asap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4herbs

Reaction score
when i was doing lst on one of my plants i noticed that the bark between two branches is starting to split open!What can i do to patch the opened wound so she can heal in peace???I was thinking of buying a wax that we use on trees and stuff???Will it be good to patch the wound and will the plant heal it self?

How old is the plant?

Can you get pics to us?

In the past when ive had accidents and ripped leaves off etc I melt normal candle wax and paint it on the damage with an old artist type paint brush.

HIE, you know some stuff you! I would of never thought of that.

Here's what happened to me.

31 days into flower she broke her arm and I used a plastic tie to support it closed. It survived if you scoll just a few pictures down. I have done this several times and seems to be enough. If you are indoors and your garden is clean, I'm not sure if anything is needed other than to support.

If the branch is still standing on it's own, you don't need to do anything. The plant will send "healing" hormones to the split and it'll heal itself. Afterward, you'll see a widened area right where the split was.

This should only take a few days.

Latest posts

Back