Post Your GLASS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
HEY PEOPLE,
Just wanted to see what all your guys glass pipes and bongs and hookahs ect..ect..... look like.
i think pipes are more than just pipes; i think they represent the person who picked them. It kinda shows your taste, your artistic mind.....

Here are a few of mine, i will show more later...."show me yours, ill show you mine" ;) ...

Lets get some pipe pics up !!!

000_0703.JPG

000_0705.JPG

000_0704.JPG

cool man, thoes are tight.
That bong is nice, and that blue one is funky..does it fit in your hand well??

Thanks mang. Yes the bubbler fits in your hand nice. Put a bit of water in it and your off to the races.:hubba: The bong is rock solid glass and weighs about 10LBs. :p We have a few other nice pieces i'll toss up later. ;)

i dont have mcuh in the way of galss because of the toddler in the house.A few of my other pieces have since been terminated by either the little one or a clumbsy toker. Nuff said heres the 2 i keep now.:D

EDIT: if you notice that the fat man is loaded its because i was in the middle of cheffin out him when i found the thread :bong:

the fat man and little boy.jpg

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
lol, nice stuff dubbaman.
jeeze that bongs a fatty

:rofl: its sooooo smooth too man, you can put you some of what ever you want in the bottom,i use water or Jeagermister :hubba: and you can also put some ice right in the mouth of it for an even smoother hit.And now you see how it got is name of The Fat Man ;)

:rofl: now im gonna have to get the theam for :batman: and play it through an old tape deck then i get it out :rofl:

wow dude thoes are niiice.
what did thoes cost you man???
quite the collection.....

One question? how do you use them

boy, oh boy.... u guys have some cool-azz utensils there...

makes my single glass pipe look pathetic... however... I have the most killer dope-smoking tool around... I took the two side intake filters off a safety respirator and McGyver'd the two filter holes smaller to be just a small hole that a spliff fits into perfectly.

you just hold the respirator over your face and "give'r" a hoot off two spliffs lit simultaniously... can you say.... super hoot ? :hubba:

the only downfall to this is the ring of resin left around your face after you are finished banging it back. lol

That crazy vancouver guy said:
boy, oh boy.... u guys have some cool-azz utensils there...

makes my single glass pipe look pathetic... however... I have the most killer dope-smoking tool around... I took the two side intake filters off a safety respirator and McGyver'd the two filter holes smaller to be just a small hole that a spliff fits into perfectly.

you just hold the respirator over your face and "give'r" a hoot off two spliffs lit simultaniously... can you say.... super hoot ? :hubba:

the only downfall to this is the ring of resin left around your face after you are finished banging it back. lol
Man that thing sounds cool wheres the pic:confused:

sorry, man....don't have batteries for the digi cam right now.... as well as the fact that right now I need to use my respirator for what it is made for so it is not set up for it right now. I found out about that modification from my first keg party I went to about 21 years ago... man, was that a kewl party :D :D :D

when I have it converted back to my super-toker, I'll post a pic about it then.

ya that does sound cool.
are you talking about the thing that measures your lung stength??
you **** in on it, and the little lever rises????

I figures i would show my pieces aswell. The funny thing is the bowl in that bong cost more than the bong itself, paid 45 for the bowl in keywest and 40 for the bong at a local smoke shop. Noithing special but they getted me ripped. :bong:

SS850466.JPG

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
ya that does sound cool.
are you talking about the thing that measures your lung stength??
you **** in on it, and the little lever rises????

ok....here is what I was talking about... I remove the two filters on either side and use tinfoil to make the dube holders. pretty ugly mug I got, eh? :spit:

Latest posts

Back