Posting 'Moved'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
Hi folks! Can anyone tell me why one of my posts has been marked 'Moved'? I can still find it here (on page three now), but all the data as far as views and replies is missing. Wasss up with that? I tried responding to someone on that post and it won't let me. It says my message is too short and needs to be increased to at least two characters! :cool: My message back to that person was way more than two characters. Anyone have a clue? Anyone? Anyone?

tanks!!

PM Hick with yer situation. he is tight with the administrators, he can get yu strait

Some posts just get up and move. No one really knows why they do it :doh:

restless post syndrome??? :p

well, I was thinking that I should move this over to the coffee table, as it isn't really relevant to "Indoor gardening"...:hubba: ........but :doh: but :doh: why compound the confusion!... :rofl:

Hick said:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55716 that one CR?
It was moved to the area subjective to the query, "Harvesting and curing"..
It is still an open thread, shouldn't be any reason you can't post to it. I was able to:confused2:
Let us know if you still have trouble..:)

OK, I was wondering that, but I only looked over on the Coffee Table spot! DUH!!!:doh: Thanks Hick!

Hick said:
well, I was thinking that I should move this over to the coffee table, as it isn't really relevant to "Indoor gardening"...:hubba: ........but :doh: but :doh: why compound the confusion!... :rofl:

You guys are tooo funny!!!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back