Posting Pot Pictures Lands Man In Jail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rolling Thunder said:
... the 'Krusty Freedom Buckets' method. Many have used this style of growing to produce monster plants indoors that yield up to two pounds per plant. I've even read of one BC Hashplant grown indoors that allegedly yielded about 4 lbs of bud. - RT

As some of you may know, the BC Hashplant is very unstable, and the f-2 generation produces a very large selection of phenotypes, one of which is an extremely huge producer. There were a couple photos of this 4 pound indoor plant floating around the web, several years back, but I have'nt been able to locate one as yet. Nevertheless, for the one or two of you out there who have never heard of Krusty's method before, here's a couple of links to threads that discuss it:-

01) TITLE: Krusty Buckets?
hXXp://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=6570

02) TITLE: Can someone explaine the Krusty Freedom Bucket to me? This thread contains some photos of Krusty's monster garden!!!
hXXp://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9595

I bet someone told on him. Most police aren't that smart. And you must check on what you say. That's For Sure. Peace out

Its pretty sad that police have nothing better to do than bust someone growing five plants.

Every day on my way to work I drive about 15 miles down the highway and every day at the same spot the state police have a van set up with a cop in it getting people on his speed radar. A mile farther down the road there is usually six to seven cruisers lined up waiting to grab the speeders. My tax money is going towards paying eight police officers salaries and all they do is catch stupid people speeding. Dont they have anything better to do. They should put all those manhours into catching petophiles, rapist, and murderers. If those eight cops are working forty hour weeks that is 320 hours of pay that we are paying. Its Crazy!! They are all driving brand new under cover comaros and mustangs too. Just the gas that it takes to fill those eight cop cars is a waste of our tax money. I drive down this highway six days a week and they are seriously out there every single f-in day.

Latest posts

Back