Based on the Hershey's site recipe with adult ingredients added. Chocolate syrup is better for hot choc because chocolate powder tends to clump when you stir it by hand.
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Syrup
- 2 fluid ounces green dragon (I use rum and sometimes brandy)
- 1 cup half and half (8 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon melted butter/cannabutter
- Marshmallows and/or whipped cream (optional)
- Additional HERSHEY'S Syrup (optional)
- Stir together syrup, green dragon, melted butter, vanilla extract and half and half in microwave-safe mug. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute or until hot. Serve with marshmallows or whipped cream and syrup drizzle, if desired. Makes 1 serving.