Pre-flowers, errr no?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ataraxia

Organic Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently noticed what appears to be pre-flowers on one of my plants. I think it may still be a bit young, and I'm not very sure if what I see are indeed preflowers, or just some type of growth, so I took some pictures. This plant is about 17 days old. The area where I see the structure in question is right at the node. On each side there are the main leaves, and then additional shoots that have begun growing off those. Inbetween these, there are two small "hairs" growing straight up. I thought these might be preflowers, but this is my first grow, so I wanted to be sure.

IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1422.JPG

IMG_1420.JPG

Looks like its still to young to tell. In the middle pic it looks like something that could be female but its iffy and i think you have to waite to see. Slim

Thanks BBP and LTG. I figured as much, but thought I'd ask, plus I got some nice close shots. Hopefully this thread can guide other novice growers such as myself. I've read that preflowers often show anywhere from 4-6 weeks, so I figured these probably weren't, but wanted to check.

Well, even if you can't see the preflowers yet, those plants look nice. There are no full shots (of course, why would you put a full shot in with the question you asked), but from what I can see, it looks like the nodes are pretty close together and the secondary growth is really filling in. What strain do you have going?

Here are acouple pics to help you decied when the time comes if you have a male or female.Hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back