Pregnant plant, No thc or thc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lezbein

Reaction score
So I got this fem; it got pregnant accidentally. So; I think I recall that when a seed develops, the plant produces less THC. True or not? Not all buds are pregnant though, so I might get some smoke out of it anyway I'm thinking.

This would be true becaue your plant is working on seed production instead of trichrome production. ;)

If not all the buds are producing seeds, can I still get some thc off of those, or does it effect the whole plant regardless of which buds are producing seeds or not. Because I noticed none of the buds have that fuzzy white trichromes to it in the first place. If so, can I get some high off of it still?

All of your buds will end up with some thc even if seeded. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
All of your buds will end up with some thc even if seeded. ;)

They sure will, Lez, just like every bag of street weed has seeds. The big growers down south don't worry about seeds and they still sell decent smoke, right. Nothing is good as our sinsimilla though.:cool:

Sinsimilla (Spanish for without seeds): refers to seedless flowering tops which have the greatest concentration of THC (tetrahydrocannabino) but the term has more or less been replaced by the term "skunk".

Ref: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/4105330.stm#plant

Latest posts

Back