preventing bud rot/mold possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcb9134

Reaction score
i have a White widow plant growing outside in the ground. the soil its in is a mix of peat moss and clayish soil with alot of organic matter from decaying leaves ect. anyways im about 3 weeks into flowering and recently we have had 4 days of rain with an overcast and im fearing the worst. so i was wondering if i could use SAFER spay which has sulfur (.04% i think) in it to kill fungus and mold to prevent bud rot and mold. i really didn't want to use any thing but don't want to lose the entire harvest either. anyone know if this will work?

im not sure if that would work...but u need to get the mold issue solved asap...mold usually starts from inside the buds and works its way out and by then it would be too late to do anything about it. so careful.

i dont kno anything bout outdoor growing..if it was inside i would tell u to lower humidtiy and keep it very clean around the plants from dirt dust etc.

good luck.

I'm not 100% sure of this cause I haven't tried it myself, but burning sulfer in the grow room should get rid of mold....ah sry saw it is outside only now, the spray containing sulfer should work...

Latest posts

Back