Prices vary to much.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Trashed
Reaction score
I'm looking on-line for some Pink Freeze, which I did find and they want 350. CAN for them.
The Silver Pearl's prices vary's from 65-325$.........
Same variance in price for the M-39's!

I think I'm gonna take a run into Montréal and buy in person. :eek:

Good thing I know where I'm going, so I can put the pedal to the metal!

:holysheep:​

Hey there Oscar!! :) That's a whole lot of $$$$'s for that seed! What is it about the strain that you like?

HOLY COW!!!

Whats so awesome about those seeds that they gotta charge an arm and a leg for em???

Rdrose said:
Hey there Oscar!! :) That's a whole lot of $$$$'s for that seed! What is it about the strain that you like?

Early, early, early. :hubba:

Like first week of September.

IMHO there is know way anyone should charge that much for seeds. I mean come on that's just crazy. :eek: Spending $50 or $60 is high IMHO but we will be spending that much next time we order. :p Gonna try a few Subcool strains. :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
IMHO there is know way anyone should charge that much for seeds. I mean come on that's just crazy. :eek: Spending $50 or $60 is high IMHO but we will be spending that much next time we order. :p Gonna try a few Subcool strains. :hubba:

Hey TBG, now that comment was definitely designed to leave us hanging!!!!!! :cool: :D :rolleyes:

Try as you might those Montreal seed banks are hard to find on-line.
There's no way I'm paying primo prices for a strain that grows like weeds here and originates here too.
No way am I gonna order from Amsterdam.......I'll drive and drive until I can shop till I drop!

Latest posts

Back