Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First of all, these pics are from my mothers, they started having this problem a couple weeks ago and i flushed them and they seemed to be getting better for a couple days and i watered them twice after flushing with plain water. then they started getting worse than they were before and the edges started turning brown and some got a little purple, and i thought it was potassium and mg def. so i gave them a half strength dose of just micros and it didnt seem to do much. All of this is mostly affecting the bottom to middle and some top leaves are getting a little light around the edges on the misty and haze and the ww's top leaves are dark green and bottom leaves are the same as the others. also all the stems are purpleish red. Sorry if this is confusing, im not very good at describing things, ive looked at a bunch of nutrient problem solvers but cant figure out exactly whats wrong. Hopefully someone will understand my babble and be able to help out.
Ph-6.5 temp 80-85
the first pic is from the haze and the others is of what is happening to all of them. my guess is potassium and nitrogen def but i cant be sure.

LEaf.jpg

leaf2.jpg

leaf3.jpg

leaf4.jpg

Latest posts

Back