problems planting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanibalLector420

Reaction score
My growsite is a thick woods which surrounds a pond. I am growing about 5 feet inland from the pond.
When i was trying to loosen the dirt where i want to plant my 3 seeds i found that it was a thick black wet dirt with hundreds of thin and thick roots running under it.
I would really like to grow my plants directly in the ground instead of pots. any ideas on what i can do to overcome my problem would be appreaciated.. i have a big bag of potting soil by the way.. thanks

Just get out there with a shovel and dig a hole about a foot in diameter and about a foot and a half deep and fill it with potting soil. Growing near a pond is great too because it will keep the potting soil nice and moist with pond water(plenty of nutrients). Good luck

bong

Thanks alot! Im about to go do that right now..
One more quick thing.. my seeds just got done germinating, can i put them into the ground right now and never have to transplant them?

Nope, no transplanting required, just plant em and wait to smoke.

bong

You may want to put some sort of protective barrier around the seedlings until they get larger. This will keep seedling loving predators from eating them.

Good luck man!

thanks alot i got some liquid fence deer and rabbit repelent so we will see how that works!

try putting 3ltr bottles over them for propagation, ive done it with all of mine, barr 4 and they all survived cold weather and winds.

heres a pic to show u what i mean. make sure you leave the top off the bottle tho.

hope this helps 85CANNABLISS

100_1638.jpg

100_1630.jpg

northen lights 1.jpg

yeah i do the 2 litter thing till they get bigger their some pics in my grow journal and yeah i like growing next to a water source in my case a small creek perfect man cant wait to see the grow peace

Latest posts

Back