Problems with vape pens. Expert Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get some really high end product from flower don't get me wrong it's just hash rosin is better.

I was watching a video. They made pucks out of the bud then stuffed puck in filter bag.

Bubble hash making here I come!

Bubba

Dabpress 12 ton with hydraulic pump, not the jack thing. Said to be easier to use than the jack model. We will see

Bubba
Their both hydraulic jacks one is just attached to the frame.............can you link what you ordered @Bubba ?
I don't use a mold to make pucks I just tuck the corners and use my thumb to pack the bag.
Usually run 2 20 gram bags of flower vertically or 1 50 gram bag of hash horizontal at once.
Start pressure slowly let the material heat up and start to juice a bit then press.

I tried the Sequoia on the yi hi sx mini, and it worked fairly well. I think the drags double batteries will be superior. Allegedly the sx mini is 100 watt, but when I set it to 80% and it bumped down to 50 watts and said this was max. Maybe a setting, or that's all the juice it can dump with that battery.

Bubba

Their both hydraulic jacks one is just attached to the frame.............can you link what you ordered @Bubba ?
I don't use a mold to make pucks I just tuck the corners and use my thumb to pack the bag.
Usually run 2 20 gram bags of flower vertically or 1 50 gram bag of hash horizontal at once.
Start pressure slowly let the material heat up and start to juice a bit then press.
I ordered it directly from dabpress. I'm pretty sure the pump looked like your pic, maybe not. I got the bundle with press, pump and a bunch of the filter bags.

I think I'm being confusing. The actual thing that presses is mounted to the machine, this is the pump with gauge part.

https://www.dabpress.com/products/12-ton-complete-rosin-press-machine

I had no idea that much material could be pressed at once. Nice!

Bubba

llegedly the sx mini is 100 watt, but when I set it to 80% and it bumped down to 50 watts and said this was max

Using a 18650 you cant hit 100watts. You need a 21700 to get watts solidly over 60-75watts. Temp control will change the power going to the coil. I set my Kandy Pen on 15watt and 450F. The rip was pretty mild. I turned off temp control since its SS and did a 15watt rip. Hit like a freight train. :D

Tried the stem pod on the sx mini. Don't know if it releases metal when using, but it gave the tastiest, terpyest vapor!

I am always suspicious when I see metal glowing....not sure if what is taken in goes past the actual heating parts, but assume it does.

Bubba

Using a 18650 you cant hit 100watts. You need a 21700 to get watts solidly over 60-75watts. Temp control will change the power going to the coil. I set my Kandy Pen on 15watt and 450F. The rip was pretty mild. I turned off temp control since its SS and did a 15watt rip. Hit like a freight train. :D
Got the bigger battery on the way. 50 watts was doing it.

Stem pod with flower was the biggest surprise. Tasty.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back