Profile pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseypeach

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I have managed to upload my avatar pic after some figuring..but what about the profile pic? I've noticed some of my friends that I came here with, they don't have them either. I can't get it to let me upload and change it. Is there a certain amount of time to be a member before you can post an actual profile pic?

Well that's how you do it, but it isn't showing up when its posted, so, I guess no profile pic.

unfortunately the profile page here at MP is very lacking.. i don't think many really use it much apart from findin a users posts or something.

Hey, you should have got in contact with me.. Go here:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofilepic

Press the button that I circled on the edit profile pic.
View attachment 213537

Well that's how you do it, but it isn't showing up when its posted, so, I guess no profile pic.

LOL...yeah, I figured out how to do it but all it ends up showing is a dead image file link thingy ;)

unfortunately the profile page here at MP is very lacking.. i don't think many really use it much apart from findin a users posts or something.

That's cool, no harm no foul, was just curious..didn't know if it was on my end or MP end. Hey over at RIU nothing worked. I never got any notifications, plus the PMs stank, could only have a max of 50 total, sent and inbox. Needless to say us refugees found ourselves cleaning our boxes quite often for a while there LOL

Speaking of notifications. I had to go disable the email to subscribed threads.. I don't like having 30 emails randomly. :laugh:

Yea, it has to do with my post count and all the places I've posted. :laugh: I finally disabled it today cause I was getting 20-40 replies for all the treads I'm subscribed too. It got quite annoying.. Especially since I have my email that I've had for ages, my business email and my email attached to this name.

Yea, it has to do with my post count and all the places I've posted. :laugh: I finally disabled it today cause I was getting 20-40 replies for all the treads I'm subscribed too. It got quite annoying.. Especially since I have my email that I've had for ages, my business email and my email attached to this name.

well thankfully I only have about 6 or 7 I've been reading on ;) having a lil bit of a day today..hopefully it will get better soon ;)

Latest posts

Back