Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got anything to enter in to Bud Picture of the Month? We need entries!

Little update for the flower tent.
Day 20 of flower.
Coming along nicely.
image.jpg

Orange haze
image.jpg

Cakes and cream
image.jpg

Sirius black
image.jpg

Durban poison
image.jpg

And pecan pie
image.jpg

And the whole tent.

Fook ya! That's looking amazing!

Any update on the Chemdawg?

She is on rest in the veg tent.
I didn’t have the room to flower it out at the moment. So I have to decide which mom of the Chemdawg to keep for indoor. The other one will go out in the greenhouse.
Back left is a Bruce banner mom I kept too. The other two phenos of that sucked though.
image.jpg

The one in the front looks like a winner to me :).

I've had it in jars for a while now. I have my doubts on the true lineage of the beans from WSE. I've been successful growing their genetics (assuming WSE and ILGM are using the same parent seed bank), but there is to much variation in their strains and they don't seem to be selling what's advertised. I get very little/no chem notes in either of the phenos I grew out. They're both pungent and we're a pleasure to grow, but they ain't Chem.

I agree I was not impressed with their Bruce banner so far. I popped 5,one didn’t pop, one was a runt. The three that grew two of the phenos didn’t have any real branch production.
My wife had to keep it of course.
image.jpg

Don’t know if I will buy from them anymore.
One of my Durban poison runts was from them too.
image.jpg

Last edited:
HA HA... dude, I thought I was a busy camper. nice. hey, figured how to follow threads.. yeah, I'm not to pc good..

Bro I thought I had a strain problem, wow. and it's not easy trying to grow so many at one time because they tend to
have different needs and wants. You keep things very clean and big kudos for that bro.. keep up the fine works

Lol thanks Carty. Yeah I went a little overboard with strains this time.
I am keeping it down to a couple at a time now.
It’s been interesting trying to keep up on all of them.
Thanks for stopping by. @Carty
If you check out my other thread with gmo you can see how your Irene x white Runtz is doing.

The one in the front looks like a winner to me :).

I've had it in jars for a while now. I have my doubts on the true lineage of the beans from WSE. I've been successful growing their genetics (assuming WSE and ILGM are using the same parent seed bank), but there is to much variation in their strains and they don't seem to be selling what's advertised. I get very little/no chem notes in either of the phenos I grew out. They're both pungent and we're a pleasure to grow, but they ain't Chem.
I had a bit of a problem with the dosidos seeds ordered from ILGM. They were quick to offer me replacement seeds and left it up to me to let them know what I wanted to do. I did get the buy 10 get 10 deal but they are less than 50% coming up. I only wanted two plants and got one nice one and one beautiful healthy runt I have hopes for. I really don’t want that strain again for fear of getting the same seeds. I’ve never had any problems starting seed until this point. I was pleased with my last order and love their customer service so I may stick with them But I have been looking at the goat and monkey site too…

Found a herm spot on one of the pecan pies that burst open. Right above my floor fan.
I am guessing it’s probably all pollinated.
😡
554BD0DE-7B36-4103-8B60-8B845D93075A.jpeg
4D8C69C2-7D43-41C0-A601-229D8AE7B7D4.jpeg

I had a bit of a problem with the dosidos seeds ordered from ILGM. They were quick to offer me replacement seeds and left it up to me to let them know what I wanted to do. I did get the buy 10 get 10 deal but they are less than 50% coming up. I only wanted two plants and got one nice one and one beautiful healthy runt I have hopes for. I really don’t want that strain again for fear of getting the same seeds. I’ve never had any problems starting seed until this point. I was pleased with my last order and love their customer service so I may stick with them But I have been looking at the goat and monkey site too…
I wouldn't ever order from ILGM ever again. Been there, done that. Too much variation, and I have my doubts that what they're selling is true to what they're advertising. There are way better suppliers out there and for what ILGM charges you can get some damn good seeds from true breeders.

I wouldn't ever order from ILGM ever again. Been there, done that. Too much variation, and I have my doubts that what they're selling is true to what they're advertising. There are way better suppliers out there and for what ILGM charges you can get some damn good seeds from true breeders.
I ordered twice from them my first grow GDP and GG was very happy with outcome. But those dosidos I just don’t know finally have two plants but one tall and one short don’t want replacement dosidos From probably the same stock. Did order girl crush seeds for next grow from a different vendor came much quicker and packaging was nice with freebie seeds but who knows what they will do. Gonna have to pop one to see and try to squeeze her in somewhere to find out I guess

The thrips got way too bad in my flower tent so I pulled everything a little early.
image.jpg

I got a batch of fam 95 coming up next from a good friend. Also a new shipment of new stuff from happy plantz.
image.jpg

I just can’t decide what to rein with them so I will ask you all.
Any suggestions on what to run with this beautiful Fam 95?

Strip and cleaning the flower tent and time to germinate.

Latest posts

Back