Project Grunt

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Well over the past month we have been busy building a new grow cab for clones and vegging. Here are a few pics of the project. This was built from scrap wood and panels "FREE"! :D

100_1824.jpg

100_1903.jpg

100_1902.jpg

100_1904.jpg

100_2845.jpg

100_2855.jpg

100_2853.jpg

100_2943.jpg

100_2944.jpg

100_2986.jpg

Excellent work Grunts. Can't wait to see that full of plants. Your whole house is gonna be stealth grow boxes. See it now. All the kitchen cupboards, Vanities, Closets, Chest of drawers. Nothing but weed growin. lol

Wow TBG that actually looks like a nice piece of furniture...you got skill beyond this universe...Peace Out

you guys are like the mad scientist of weed ,,it great having you around ,,peace to you brothers ,,,,rasta

Thats a really nice setup!!! man i cant wait till i leave my house!!!!

ill be waiting to see the Girls 4 the box!!!!

Keep doing what you do best TBG!!;)

Well the box is finished which means only one thing. Send in the clones. ;) That's right the box is now filled with 24 White Widow clones. :D This is gonna be interesting for sure.

100_3037.jpg

TBG...You are my idol. That is a damn fine "tv stand" you've built yourself.

Hey Bros, just curious what type of lights are those you are using for clones??? And is that just tupperware basins with plastic wrap??? What medium do you have them in??? Your info helps as I am about ready to take my first cloning voyage! Thank TBG

I know TBG and myself with a few others use Hick's method which is on the Marijuana Passion home page. www.marijuanapassion.com
Very easy to do method with a great success rate.

I use florous for veg and clones. Clones don't need much light as they are working more towards making roots than new growth.

DillaWilla said:
Hey Bros, just curious what type of lights are those you are using for clones??? And is that just tupperware basins with plastic wrap??? What medium do you have them in??? Your info helps as I am about ready to take my first cloning voyage! Thank TBG
Whats up DW. I use Hicks cloning method which Mutt gave you a link to. I'm using (2) 65 watt flourex lights. Yes they are just tupperware that you can get for like $5 at Wally World. I cut some clear plastic trash bags and put them over the top with Giant rubber bands keeping them sealed. I used General Purpose potting soil and perlite. Mix 1/2 soil to 1/2 perlite and you should be good to go. :D As long as you follow all Hick's steps to the tee you should have no problems.

Thank you both MUTT and TBG, I will be cloning this weekend so I will post some pics then....thanks again!

skunk said:
dam fine job tbg ,
Thanks skunk. We use this cab for clones and vegging. Once we get our new room done the cab will be used for clones only and the closet will be for vegging and the new room for flowering. ;)

cantwait to see your new room.i have also built up my room made my whole veg and flower room 1 big flower room and took the 5 foot ceiling down and mad it about 10 feet . it gives me 2 feet for lights and 8 foot growing height well take 12 more inches off for spacing between plant and light so 7ft just incase i add in a few sativas and want to veg them for 4 months or so. i will take pictures once i take my veg grow and put them into flower , also i cant remember whether its 8 feet wide or 10 ill have to remeasure. this darn white widow seems to have me memory messed up.

wow thats brilliant ...and here i am probably shortening my life by growing in a fiberglass insulation forest in my hard to access attic. a nice lock on the front would keep the family out...

Nice Job TBG.. you just saved ur self like $900 Them Boxes cost alot on ebay iv seen them i was about to buy one but now that iv seen this i don't need to buy one ..Can you Fit 2or3 normal sized plant in there. good luck on ur clones

i was just wondering what you were using for those fans???? the little black ones in the corners .. and are the lights HPS ???

BSki8950 said:
i was just wondering what you were using for those fans???? the little black ones in the corners .. and are the lights HPS ???
Those are 4 inch computer fans and the lights are 65 watt flourex that we got on ebay. I think they have like 5,700 lumens each or something like that.

Latest posts

Back