Pumping Iron.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clanchattan said:
i just threw up in my mouth a little........

:rofl:
Now that is some very funny stuff right there clanchat- thanks for giving me a good chuckle today!

I'm just stuck on the image of how the bedroom times would work... I'm terrified. I don't think I'll sleep for days. I mean... I know this is a MJ site and all, but I'm a kinky kinda guy, every one of them could snap me like a seedling. And I aint a small guy.

Be afraid. VERY afraid.
*edit*
oh and, "Holy hugeness dude" That guy is enormous.
/*edit*

It would make it a little tough to throw your women around the bed, that's for sure. No tossing her on the couch and wrestling around. No hair pulling and spanking.

No fun at all.

NorCalHal said:
It would make it a little tough to throw your women around the bed, that's for sure. No tossing her on the couch and wrestling around. No hair pulling and spanking.

No fun at all.

:spit:

NorCalHal said:

No fun at all.

Watch out Hal, she may throw you about, force you on all 4's and rip your pants off then rape you with her clitoris.

HippyInEngland said:
Watch out Hal, she may throw you about, force you on all 4's and rip your pants off then rape you with her clitoris.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: THAT is some funny sheet!

Ugh, steroids look good on no one, especially Yankees players...

Just so you guys know..the guy on the right is not real..I've seen a couple posts regarding that guy. Maybe you were kidding. It looks like he ate a few of the other contestants for breakfast though.

fellafrompocatella said:
Just so you guys know..the guy on the right is not real..I've seen a couple posts regarding that guy. Maybe you were kidding. It looks like he ate a few of the other contestants for breakfast though.

it was just for fun :D

UKgirl420 said:
it was just for fun :D

I just missed the sarcasm in the posts I suppose. I know you knew UK, I just didn't want people to think that was real. As I've taken a few of those drugs in my day. Never got close to as big as those guys ever, because you have to take insane amounts for long periods of time to get like that.

But being a fan of lifting weights and body building, it was very intoxicating, in a good way to feel the power of what extra testosterone could do to your body. It really is amazing. Yes it does shrink a couple of your best buds, just two of them, not all three, but they go back to normal once you stop taking them.

Latest posts

Back